Reverend Jenna Rose

Portland, OR View map

I have been an officiant and ceremony holder for many years. It is my greatest joy to bring ritual and magic together in a beautiful and unique way for every client I serve. Though I am open-minded to all faiths and denominations, my experience lies mostly in the realm of the spiritual and magical, and so I prefer to work with people who are looking for a non-religious and unique ceremony. I bring light and joy to every event I officiate, and I look forward to bringing it to your special occasion.

Dustin Married on 07/24/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hands down, Jenna is the best person that could have married us. We can't recommend her enough.

After having spent several summers watching friends get married off, we developed a good sense of what we wanted for our own wedding. We were looking for an officiant that was very comfortable and graceful in speaking to a large group, but also meticulous and detailed when it came to helping us plan and pull everything together.

Jenna has these skills in spades. She was very professional from the outset, working with us to draw out personal details and anecdotes surrounding our story. She was receptive to our vision, and offered thoughtful input to create a very personalized ceremony.

On the day-of, Jenna really shined. She was able to depict all the tales we had shared about our love in a beautiful, storybook way that had everyone sharing laughter and tears. We were thankful to have someone with her grace and poise to help guide us in the spotlight before friends and family.

Put simply: Jenna is a natural. Don't settle for anyone less!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

5223 NE 31st Ave Portland, 97211
2083048340
Location of (Reverend Jenna Rose)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding