Reverend Elisheva Clegg, M.A.

265 Turkey Sag Trail, Suite #102 Mailbox 105, Palmyra, VA 22963 Map · Phone number

About Reverend Elisheva Clegg, M.A.

What is a "Platinum" ceremony?

A unique personalized ceremony is much more than the action of arranging and selecting poems, rituals, readings, etc. The ceremony is the CORE of the wedding and should capture the depth of meaning for the couple’s journey together. Each couple is a co-creator of their ceremony in expressing their love, commitment, hopes and desires for their future.

I create personalized, original ceremonies, for interfaith, intercultural, interracial, religious, same-faith, interdenominational, humanist, atheist and agnostic weddings, honoring the cultural, ethnic and racial diversity of each couple.

Many avenues are used to accomplish this goal. One such avenue is the completion of a questionnaire by the bride and groom individually which allows them to express themselves fully while offering the necessary answers which allows me to get to know each on a deeper level. My role as a wedding minister is very sacred to me. To be a part of a couple’s commitment to travel the path of life together is one of the truly emotionally gratifying experiences.

My name is Elisheva C. Clegg. I am an ordained interfaith minister and pastoral counselor, M.A serving Virginia, West Virginia, District of Columbia, Maryland and North Carolina. Please go to our website at http://www.reverendelisheva.org/test_testimonials.php and read our testimonials before making any decision. Thank you for your inquiry.

You can reach us by phone at (434) 589-4864 or (434) 825-0881 anytime for further discussions. Please indicate that you have found us on the WeddingWire site when calling or writing. Our email is: elishevanumber7@earthlink.net.

Follow Reverend Elisheva Clegg, M.A. on

KyleLaurenwithRevElisheva
close up at altar
echols wedding bw
Reverend Elisheva Clegg, M.A.

30 Reviews for Reverend Elisheva Clegg, M.A.

Samantha · Married on 10/31/2015

Reverends Elisheva and Wade were absolutely amazing officiants for our interfaith ceremony. They did a fantastic job with writing our ceremony and it embodied everything that my husband and I were looking for when it came to what we wanted. What truly shocked me was that they had written the ceremony before even meeting us in person and it was perfect. Elisheva and Wade are also the most genuine people ever and were a joy to work with. Every time you talk to Elisheva it is like talking to someone in your family and feel so loved and special. We got so many compliments from our wedding guest about how wonderful the ceremony was and how some of them wanted to get re-married just so that they could have Elisheva and Wade officiate their ceremony. If you want to have a ceremony that leaves your guest in awe, Reverends Elisheva and Wade are the people to get.

We got married October 10 2015 by Reverends Wade & Elisheva. We could not be happier with our choice to have them officiate our special day. Right from the very beginning, Wade and Elisheva were very interested in our lives, our story (like how we met ) and our feelings and wishes for the ceremony. We both filled out a questionnaire that was provided by them, which formed the input for our ceremony.

Due to all the care and preparation by Wade & Elisheva, our ceremony was perfectly executed, with the right tone but most of all very personal. Many people told us afterwards how much they appreciated the ceremony. Some even thought we had asked a long time family friend to officiate our wedding!

We like to express sincere gratitude to Wade & Elisheva for all the work they put in for us and would recommend for any couple that is looking for a warm and personal ceremony.

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

Our wedding ceremony was absolutely perfect thanks to Reverends Elisheva and T. Wade Clegg! So many of our guests told us it was the best ceremony they had ever heard. They brought many of our friends and family to tears, and then had them laughing with joy a few minutes later. We have never experienced a day full of so much love.
    Throughout the whole process, we were so comforted by their care and attention.
    Rev. Elisheva's attention to detail was impeccable, and the ceremony was so personalized to us as a couple. We both enjoyed completing our questionnaires, and loved sharing our story with her. She transformed our story into a beautiful ceremony. The tone was perfect and represented us down to the last detail, which was even more amazing since we live in across the country and the first time we met her in person was on our wedding day. Rev. Elisheva took the time to get to know us over phone calls and when we met, we felt that she already knew us so well.
    When my husband and I first thought about our ceremony, we considered writing it ourselves. However, I am so glad we did not. Rev. Elisheva took everything we shared on our very personal questionnaires and articulated it extremely well. The ceremony was so eloquent, and everything I wanted our ceremony to be and more! The elements were beautiful individually, and flowed together flawlessly.
    We are so happy to be married, and will never forget our wonderful ceremony. We feel so lucky to have found Rev. Elisheva and T. Wade Clegg to perform the ceremony and share in our joy.

Reverend Elisheva Clegg, M.A. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 675.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• My Honor, Wedding Ceremonies LLC
    My Honor, Wedding Ceremonies LLC Wedding Planners

I endorse Reverend Elisheva Clegg, M.A. because she and her husband did my Vow Renewal for my 10yr anniversary back in 2007 and I loved their compassion and the care that they showed to myself and my family that Labor Day weekend! I will always be grateful because that weekend was the start of my decision to become a Minister and to get into the wedding business! Thank you Rev. Clegg from the bottom of my heart!! Celeste Blanco

• The Mill at Fine Creek
    The Mill at Fine Creek Banquet Halls

Reverend Elisheva is one of the most wonderful wedding celebrants I have ever worked with. You can tel that she takes a lot of time getting to know the couples she is going to marry as the ceremonies are very personal. Elisheva and Wade are amazingly kind and compasionate individuals who love their work and see it as ministry. I have come to know them very well as a wedding planner and am always thrilled when a couple tells me they have chosen Elisheva as their celebrant.

• 265 Turkey Sag Trail, Suite #102, Mailbox 105 Palmyra, VA 22963 See on map