P.O. BOX 16477, Encino, CA 91416 Map · Phone number

About REV. LESLIE BOCKIAN

Rev. Leslie Bockian is a non-denominational minister specializing in wonderful celebrations customized especially for YOU. Whether you prefer traditional or unusual, formal or casual, religious or civil, you'll have your ceremony, your way.

Rev. Leslie performs legal marriages, renewal-of-vows celebrations, and commitment ceremonies. Interfaith and alternative spiritual celebrations are available, and your ceremony can be performed in English, Spanish, or both languages together.

Please feel free to contact Rev. Leslie for more information. Discover how easy it can be to have the wedding of your dreams ~ beautiful, fun, unforgettable.

Serving all of Southern California.

Follow REV. LESLIE BOCKIAN on

Other couples have also viewed

• Rev Genevieve Coleman

11 Reviews for REV. LESLIE BOCKIAN

• Elena

Elena T. · Married on 09/12/2019

Leslie is Phenomenal

Reverend Leslie is the best officiant we could have chosen for our wedding. She was very accommodating and has a knack for sensing her clients' needs. From our very first meeting, Leslie was attuned to our desires and suggestions, but she also came prepared with a plethora of ideas. Leslie is about as experienced as you can get, with ideas from all cultures, tribes and peoples. She has had many, many ceremonies and weddings under her belt, but it never once felt recited, or forced. She personalized our ceremony to make it feel like it was really tailored to us. I really couldn't think of any of anyone better than her. Our wedding was perfect - and we aren't just saying that - she really helped make our day so extraordinarily special, and a day that we will remember and cherish for the rest of our lives. From the first day that we all sat down, to the moment we read our vows, she was on top of it - from knowing what to be aware of, to offering beautiful suggestions and intimate poetry. Leslie is sensitive, sweet and kind, and I am absolutely certain that she will make your vows of love the sweetest they can possibly be; we cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

We had Leslie perform our ceremony in September and I have to say she did a fantastic job! When we first met with Leslie my husband and I knew right away that she was the one that we wanted to perform our ceremony. She made sure that what we wanted for our ceremony was what we got. She has a very calm demeanor and voice and instantly puts you at ease. After meeting with us, Leslie sent us all of the verses for us to look over and decide which ones we wanted. We loved that we didn't feel rushed or pressured to have them picked out right away. Leslie stayed in contact with us right up until the day before our wedding. She then called just to check in and see how we were doing and if there was anything that we wanted to add or delete from the ceremony. On the day of our wedding Leslie showed up early, made sure that she found me to let me know that she was there and to take possession of the marriage license so that I no longer had to worry about it! At the ceremony Leslie spoke as if she truly knew my husband and I and made sure that it felt personal. After our wedding Leslie emailed me to let me know that she had sent off our marriage license. She is wonderful and I HIGHLY recommend her for anyone that is looking for a caring, devoted, helpful and professional to perform their wedding ceremony!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Primo · Married on 07/16/2016

Leslie was great and a very caring person. She made us feel comfortable from the moment we talk before the wedding. At the wedding I could see her sincerity. I could feel she cared about our lives and where we were going as a married couple. There is no better feeling when you're getting married to know that the person marrying you wants the best for you.. I want to thank Leslie and I would not hesitate to recommend her.

Sent on 07/19/2016

REV. LESLIE BOCKIAN FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.

• P.O. BOX 16477 Encino, 91416 See on map
    Location of (REV. LESLIE BOCKIAN)