Rev. Kamrin Carver

Farmington, UT View map

$400 Typical Price

Rev. Kamrin Carver is a licensed wedding officiant located in Utah. He provides customized and touching wedding ceremonies that display a couple's unique relationship and romantic journey. He likes to add a lighthearted touch by incorporating humor to traditional or nonreligious ceremonies. Large or small, your wedding should be unforgettable and leave you with happy memories. They say that weddings are for your family, but your vows are for you. Let Rev. Kamrin Carver help you execute your vision for your magical day.

Rev. Kamrin Carver provides services for couples of different religions and cultures, as well as Spanish-speaking services. He is committed to making sure each client is satisfied and prepared for their wedding day by engaging in a detailed discussion of their expectations and desires. He offers counseling and customized vows for various types of wedding events, including vow renewals, civil unions, interfaith and nonreligious ceremonies.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$400.00

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$80.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Pagan
Presbyterian
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

UT

• Cameron
    Cameron F. Married on 12/04/2019

Kamrin is incredible!!!

Three years ago Kamrin married my best friend's oldest son, by far the best wedding I've ever attended, and I knew that if I ever married again he needed to officiate. And here we are. Kamrin's brings his genuine love, humor and candor to your ceremony and makes it an experience for not just the newlyweds, but for everyone in attendance. He was absolutely incredible. Great vibe, great ideas, great delivery, I couldn't have been happier.

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

Thank you Cameron, meeting you and your family was such a delight. Your 8 children were even more wonderful than I had imagined and the perfect line up of ages (& even TWINS) was truly a wonder to behold. I sincerely appreciated your kind remarks during dinner (along with the invitation to stay and dine with your guests!) May you and your family continue in your happiness and peace!
    Jessica M. Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful, professional ceremony!

Kamrin was fantastic to work with! We didn't book our officiant until about a month before the wedding, and Karmin worked graciously with our tight timeline! We loved how seamless he made the process for us, and that we were able to review drafts of (and propose any changes to) exactly what the ceremony language would be before the wedding day. His words and delivery were beautiful and added so much to our wedding day. We had multiple guests ask us how we connected with Kamrin and comment on what a great job he did and how beautiful the ceremony was (even commenting on simple details like how smoothly he was able to transition the rings / vow cards -- things you don't usually notice unless they're done clumsily haha). One of the best wedding planning decisions we made was to find and work with Kamrin. Would highly recommend!

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

It was such a joy to work with you and Reid Jessica. Your event was a beautiful moment which brought out the love of everyone present. Thank you for sharing this with me and the world. Your words have touched me deeply and mean so very much! I know you two have the best yet to come!
  • Courtney
    Courtney I. Married on 09/10/2019

The Best Officiant We Could Have Asked For!

Kamrin completely changed our wedding experience! My husband and I both have a HUGE fear of being in front of a big group of people, so needless to say, we were scared of the ceremony. After our initial meeting with Kamrin, we left completely feeling at ease. But that’s just where it started, from beginning to end, he made himself completely open to us, we could call him anytime we needed anything and he was always there to reassure us and fit the ceremony to our specific wants and needs. He genuinely cared about us, as I’m sure he does with everyone he works with. And the ceremony he put together was absolutely amazing! We have had so many people tell us how wonderful and unique our ceremony was, as well as how much they all enjoyed him as an officiant. He has a way of putting people at ease and making them feel comfortable and happy. We absolutely adore him and I cannot express enough how much we recommend him. He will make your ceremony magical and unforgettable! Thank you, Kamrin!

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

Reading your words brings back so many memories of all of the wonderful times we were able to share together. You have such a radiant spirit as a couple that everyone can feel when they are with you. Thank you for your gratitude, your kindness, and the time you spent putting these eloquent words together! I am so fortunate to have known you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

24 photos · 08/23/2016

Deals

Rev. Kamrin Carver 1
Offer
Mention this Ad when you book your wedding and receive $25 off the investment of your total package.

Pricing

Rev. Kamrin Carver Price Rates

The OPC The OPC Wedding Officiants

Rev. Carver has been a huge support of me and The OPC. He is thoughtful and courteous, professional and charismatic. I have seen him officiate and he is as professional as he is smooth, making the event personal and memorable.

Red Butte Garden Red Butte Garden Park & Outdoor Weddings

It is always wonderful to see you at Red Butte and know that your words to the couple will be unique - your personality and character really shine through.

Life of the Party Life of the Party Wedding DJs

I want potential clients of Kamrin to know that he will provide you a wedding ceremony that you and your guests will remember for years to come. The unique style and wit that Kamrin can bring to your ceremony will keep your guests engaged in your love story. I enjoy every chance I get to work with Kamrin. You will be pleased and eternally happy you chose Kamrin Carver as your officiant.

484 S. Sunset Ridge Dr. Farmington, 84025
Location of (Rev. Kamrin Carver)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding