6107 Skyline Drive, Charlotte, NC 28269 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Rev. Heather Casselberry

Rev. Heather is honored to work with couples of all faiths and beliefs. One of a kind ceremonies are pepared "from scratch', no templates are EVER used.

Ceremonies reflect who you are as individuals and as a couple. After meeting with her couples, Rev. Heather scripts a uniquely persoanlized marriage ceremony, reflecting your wishes.

Heather is personable, professional and a perfectionist when it comes to creating YOUR wedding ceremony.

From chapels to watercraft to beaches to horseback........Rev. Heather has experience with it all!

Let Heather guide you through the process of choosing traditions and personal touches for your ceremony.

Rev. Heather creates Chalotte's most beautiful weddings.

9 Reviews for Rev. Heather Casselberry

• Emily

Emily · Married on 09/29/2013

Reverend Heather was great- our families raved about her. She met with us and assigned us homework packet ahead of time- then she incorporated the things we wrote in the ceremony. It was a beautiful ceremony and everyone enjoyed it.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Natalie · Married on 08/24/2013

Heather is an incredible officiant. From the first time my husband and I met her, I knew that she would be the one to officiate our wedding. She really tries to get to know you and your future spouse. I also REALLY LOVE that she makes it a point to get you to fill out a questionaire about eachother and send it back to her. Your ceremony really is written for YOU. No ceremony officiated by Heather will ever be the same.
    A week before my wedding, my now husband's brother passed away unexpectedly. I remember calling Heather the following morning to tell her that we had decided to move forward with the wedding. She was so kind and comforting. She even tweaked our ceremony to say a few words about my brother-in-law's memory. I have had so many people say that it was the most beautiful ceremony that they had ever attended and it's all thanks to Heather. At Steven's memorial, Joe's parents asked the pastor to use a quote that you used at our wedding. "God made our hearts big enough to hold joy and sorrow."
    I am forever grateful.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Nina · Married on 03/01/2013

Rev. Casselberry delivered a beautiful, meaningful ceremony. I had so many of my guests comment on how lovely the ceremony was and specifically on Rev. Casselberry and how personable, funny, and warm she was. She truly makes your ceremony unique and is a such a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend using her as your Officiant.

Sent on 03/13/2013