Miami, FL 33173 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

Rev. Fr. Christopher J. Repp, S.T.L.

29 Reviews for Rev. Fr. Christopher J. Repp, S.T.L.

Erica · Married on 10/18/2014

Father Repp was PERFECT!!

Leading up to our wedding he helped us create a ceremony that was fitting for both my fiancé and I. Maciek's family is Catholic and I prefer non-denominational, every party was more than pleased.

The ceremony was religious and sentimental yet full of laughter and joy. It was a day we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Father Repp is traditional yet flexible every step of the way.

We would recommend Father Repp to anyone!!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Douglas · Married on 04/05/2014

Father Repp did a great job at our wedding and made our wedding day a very memorable event. He is very professional and you could tell he has done this a few times. He made it easy for us to move through the ceremony and applied some levity and a touch of warmth and encouragement where needed. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.

Sent on 06/18/2014

As a catholic I always imagined getting married in a church however my husband wasn't too keen on that idea so getting a catholic priest to marry us on the beach is pretty hard. We were told about Father Repp from the coordinator at the Cheeca Lodge and I cannot express enough how amazing he was. Not only was he willing to be our officiant and marry us on the beach, he made the ceremony so special an personal that it felt like we have known him forever. Father Repp made our wedding complete and said the most beautiful words that reflected our passion in life. I would highly HIGHLY recommend Father Repp to anyone who may be in the same position I was in.

Sent on 09/20/2013