Rev. Fr. Christopher J. Repp, S.T.L.

Miami, FL 33173 Map · Phone number

• Weddings by Marty
  • Passionate Edge LLC
  • Franciscans of South Florida Catholic Ministry, Inc.

30 Reviews for Rev. Fr. Christopher J. Repp, S.T.L.

Caitlin · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Officiant

Father Repp was absolutely fantastic! He was very responsive and listened to everything that we wanted in our ceremony. I am Catholic and my husband is not and Father Repp did a great job putting parts of both of us into the ceremony. All our guests were thrilled with him and kept talking about how lighthearted and fun the ceremony was. He went above and beyond for me as well. I was a little nervous before the ceremony and he took the time to come talk to me and pray with me and calm me down. We loved having Father Repp be a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Erica · Married on 10/18/2014

Father Repp was PERFECT!!

Leading up to our wedding he helped us create a ceremony that was fitting for both my fiancé and I. Maciek's family is Catholic and I prefer non-denominational, every party was more than pleased.

The ceremony was religious and sentimental yet full of laughter and joy. It was a day we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Father Repp is traditional yet flexible every step of the way.

We would recommend Father Repp to anyone!!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Douglas · Married on 04/05/2014

Father Repp did a great job at our wedding and made our wedding day a very memorable event. He is very professional and you could tell he has done this a few times. He made it easy for us to move through the ceremony and applied some levity and a touch of warmth and encouragement where needed. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.

Sent on 06/18/2014

• Miami, 33173 See on map
    3058019932 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rev. Fr. Christopher J. Repp, S.T.L.)