Charlottesville, VA 22901 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Carolyn Barkley

As an interfaith and non-denominational minister and wedding officiant, I enjoy working with people of all faiths, preferences, and spiritual paths, especially those who feel spiritual but not necessarily religious. I offer warm and distinctive ceremonies that support your beliefs, values, and traditions. I serve Hilo, Hawaii and environs.

Contact me at the following: RevCarolynBarkley@gmail.com - Also check out, and Like, my Facebook page, Rev. Carolyn K. Barkley

Follow Rev. Carolyn Barkley on

1364325054361Carolyn1
Carolyn1

22 Reviews for Rev. Carolyn Barkley

Kelly · Married on 06/27/2015

Carolyn was amazing!!! She was very organized and helped us organize our ceremony. She gave us so many ideas for different things to include and made the process as easy as possible! She had a serious, yet fun tone at the ceremony which put all of the guests (and us!) at ease. I highly recommend Carolyn!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

Carolyn made the entire process of creating a wedding ceremony enjoyable, exciting, and meaningful. She was very open to any changes we wanted to make and embraced all the unique, non-traditional aspects of our ceremony. She took the time to get to know us and we felt completely comfortable talking with her through the entire process. We would not of pick anyone else to marry us! If you are looking for a very professional, personable, non-judgmental officiant, Carolyn is your lady!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Anna · Married on 05/31/2014

Carolyn was a joy to work with. She was very flexible with our plans for the ceremony and accommodated some unique requests. She took time to get to know us as a couple and wrote a beautiful address to start the personalized ceremony we designed.

Sent on 06/28/2014