Resilient Beauty

Bohemia, NY View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Resilient Beauty is a hair and beauty business based in Bohemia, New York, offering wedding services to couples.

Hi! Thank you so much for taking interest in my business! I am Monique. Anything to do with art and creating completes me. I have been a Hairstylist and Makeup-Artist for 8 years, specializing in Bridal. I have also worked in Fashion, Editorial and Print. Bridal is by far my favorite and what I am naturally drawn to. Seeing you happy on your wedding day is just as important to you as it is to me. And I take so much pride in that. What I love most about being a Hairstylist and Makeup-Artist is that you're never really finished on your journey. You are forever growing and learning to not only improve your craft, but to improve yourself. Beauty to me comes from within. Beauty is strength. Beauty is being resilient. Beauty is never giving up. Beauty is hope, faith, love. I want nothing more than to embody those principles into everything that I do. I look forward to working with you in the future! Xo Monique

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Jillian M. Married on 11/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Helped bring my vision to life!

Really enjoyed working with Monique for my wedding! She really made sure she was understanding my vision and happy with the results! She was very helpful and responsive with all my questions. She was always on time and professional. My hair was amazing and everyone in the wedding party was very happy!! Definitely recommend her for weddings!
  • Chaise
    Chaise F. Married on 11/06/2022

Bridal Hair & Makeup

Monique did my hair and makeup for my wedding day on 11/6/22 and to say I was blown away is an understatement. She not only did my hair and makeup perfectly but was open to all of my suggestions and made me feel so comfortable making any changes that I wanted. I have been to makeup/hair artists that tend to take an "i'm the professional and know what's best approach" and Monique was the complete opposite. She let me be vocal about what I wanted and checked in frequently throughout the morning to make sure I was happy with how everything was coming out. My hair stayed in place all night and even with the dancing and sweating on the dance floor, my makeup did not move. I felt just as beautiful at the end of the night as I did in the morning. I can not thank Monique enough for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day and being so fun, personable and communicative along the way! I will always look back on how wonderful my hair and makeup experience was and can not recommend Monique enough! Thank you SO much Monique!
    Liz Married on 06/18/2022

An Angel 😍

Monique Norwick - 1000000/10
    631.687.7119 - Book her book her book her! My hair is my biggest insecurity. Monique has a GIFT. she is so gentle but that shit stayed in my hair until 3am when I manually took out the extensions. I have very curly hair and I hate when the front pieces start curly because of sweat. Never happened… i don’t know what Monique did but my day would not have been the same without her. She made me feel beautiful on the most special day of my life. And not to mention she is the sweetest person and so easy to get along with. Make a friend and hire her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

4779 Sunrise Hwy Bohemia, NY, 11716
Location of (Resilient Beauty)
125 W Broadway Port Jefferson, NY, 11777