About RENT MY WEDDING

FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE!

Create the wedding of your dreams for a fraction of the price with RENT MY WEDDING®. We provide do-it-yourself wedding lighting, pipe and drape backdrops, linens, photobooths and more!  The rental process is easy: just place your rental order online, and we'll ship everything directly to your door. After your event, simply put everything back in the box and attach the pre-paid shipping label provided. Shipping is always FREE both ways nationwide!  All of our products are extremely user friendly -- anyone can set them up in a matter of minutes, no experience is required.

www.RentMyWedding.com | 1-800-465-8020

Showroom (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Props (1)
Social Media Integration (1)

I ordered a black light for my daughter's 13th birthday party... The process was made very simple and very easy... I also ordered kind of last minute and it's still arrived in time for my event.. Actually the day before which was perfect!!! I will definitely be using this service again and will also be recommending it to friends. thank you again for making my daughter's party and my job of throwing it less stressful!!!

Profile Picture Terri, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The overal experience is great from product to customer service. It's simply that easy and if you prefer to speak to someone, they are readily available. I have used them several times this year.

Profile Picture Kcb, 9/22/18, 1 Review

Trinkets
Vases
7 AWARDS

14 ENDORSEMENTS

Rent My Wedding makes event planning stress free. The products they offer can transform your events space in no time. The rates cheaper then if you go thru local vendors and the set up is very simple. Love this vendor and highly recommend them!

Rent My Wedding makes it so easy to rent lighting for weddings and events. The uplighting works great, and is available for a great price. I really enjoy how easy the process is to rent from them. I plan on getting all my uplighting from them for my clients.

I am a Dj that rented some up-lighting for a wedding reception. I love the rent my wedding service. I called them to ask questions, and they were very friendly and easy to work with. The dj lights were packed awesomely and the youtube video really helps you set them up easy... Thank you for your help

Rent My Wedding is absolutely the BEST rental service for weddings! We have used their services for many clients and with the prices they offer you can't beat it. Thank you for the fast shipping and great customer service! We enjoy doing business with you!

69 PROS I KNOW

Events

Free Shipping Nationwide!, Rent do-it-yourself uplighting, gobos, starry night lighting, chair covers, and more., Miami, FL 33132   See On Map
800-465-8020 (phone)
RENT MY WEDDING is a wedding rental company from Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, surrounding areas, and we provide free shipping nationwide. RENT MY WEDDING is a professional wedding rental company that has been part of the Miami wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in uplighting, monogram lighting, pipe and drape, canopies, chuppahs, linens, photobooths, starry night lighting, and more.