5757 Alpha Road, Dallas, TX 75240 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Deals 1

About Rent My Jewelry Dallas

Rent My Jewelry Dallas is a wedding ring and jewelry company based in Dallas, Texas. Specializing in subscription-based, rental, and jewelry purchases, the expert team is on hand to guide to-be-weds in selecting the perfect diamond accessory. Jewelry expert Dean Carpenter welcomes couples who are seeking everything from engagement rings and bracelets to handbags, watches, and necklaces for their special occasion. This unique online service is ideal for individuals seeking unique accessories for their precious day and couples wishing to invest in lifelong heirlooms.

Rent My Jewelry Dallas offers prospective newlyweds a range of products and services. An in-house jewelry appraiser provides professional advice on diamonds, trade-ins, and new purchases. If you are interested in the monthly rental subscription, you can first select from the silver, gold, and platinum packages. Once you have selected a suitable membership plan, you can rent and return deluxe pieces and accessories on a monthly basis. Should you wish to purchase a rented necklace, ring, or set of earrings, the team will be happy to accommodate you. For couples seeking permanent investments, wholesale options are available at this store also. Each membership includes complimentary shipping and delivery as part of the company's premium service.

engagement ring 4 51 1903475 157860046172487
engagement ring 4 51 1903475 157860046172487

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 27 vídeos

Rent My Jewelry Dallas FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Fair Trade
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rent My Jewelry Dallas 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 5757 Alpha Road Dallas, TX, 75240 See on map
    (214) 707-0324 (Phone number)
    Monday to Friday 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM Friday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
    Location of (Rent My Jewelry Dallas)