373 Meridian Parke Ln Suite A2, Greenwood, IN 46142 Map · Phone number

About ReNeu Beauty

Welcome!

ReNeu Beauty (formerly, Makeup by Ashley Neu)

Please visit www.reneubeauty.com for a full list of pricing and services

image
image
bayhorsestylizedsession 250

67 Reviews for ReNeu Beauty

Sandra · Married on 04/15/2018

Ashley is AMAZING. I would recommend her for anyone for any event. Not only is she actually talented in makeup artistry, she also has a calm and kind spirit that makes you feel calm as well. I was a long-distance bride, planning my wedding from states away, so I was nervous with my vendor selections, but Ashley was such a good choice for me. She even let my fiance at the time come to the makeup trial and answered all of his questions hah! Also, I'm not good with makeup or with communicating my makeup look/wishes but she was quite helpful every step of the way. If I am ever in Indy again and need my makeup done, she will be the first person I call! Thank you, Ashley!

Ali · Married on 11/18/2017

Ashley and Alivia were wonderful! We were so pleased with their work and it was such a joy to work with them! Would highly recommend their services!

Roberta · Married on 10/20/2017

I first just want to say Ashley is amazing is every service she has provided for me since I started Mircoblading with her in preparation for my wedding. Ashley is very smart and knowledgeable in skin care and make-up. I was dealing with acne prior to my wedding and she did so much research on products and services to help clear my acne. I can honestly say she went above and beyond in making my skin and makeup FLAWLESS for my big day. I received so many compliments on my makeup and how wonderful my eyes and airbrush looked. I have never felt so beautiful in my life. Ashley is very talented and can not only make you look and feel beautiful for your big day but she is also just a wonderful person to have gotten to know. I will continue to use all of her services because I know I am getting the best treatment and have never felt more beautiful when she works her magic. In addition to myself our two mothers and my maid of honor got their makeup done for the big day and there was a significant difference in how they looked in comparison to the others doing their own makeup. All of us received compliments all night! I highly recommend Ashley if you are looking for someone who is responsive, professional, knowledgeable, smart, and a true artist. I cannot thank her enough!

ReNeu Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Group Services, Makeup, Spa, Licensed, Skincare

• 373 Meridian Parke Ln Suite A2 Greenwood, IN 46142 See on map