Charlotte, NC 28269 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rene'John Designs

When it comes to your wedding day there are no second chances. You want a professional that takes on your event as if it were their own. Rene' Davenport of Rene'John Designs will be that person to you. With a passion for beauty and a need for order, your event will be beautiful and organized! As your day approaches, you will exhale knowing that Rene' and her staff have it all under control. This is exactly the wedding experience you want.

Rene'John Designs is an event design and wedding consultation company that offers floral design, luxurious linens, rentals, and lighting. We also offer our couples Wedding Day Management and Full-Service Wedding Consultation. Our company's ultimate goal is to deliver excellence with every event. We can achieve this by listening to our clients and based on their personalities and lifestyles design the event of their dreams! I can't wait to hear from you!

Follow me on www.twitter.com/plannedperfect
See our Video Slideshow on www.animoto.com/play/INWrtMB5jzcydyw31URi0g?autostart=true

carnationwedding003
beltonwedding006
beltonwedding009
beltonwedding002
Rene'John Designs
Purple Majesty is the name for this luxurious headtable, with tall candelabras filled with...
flowers3003
beltonwedding007
newbouquets0073

3 Reviews for Rene'John Designs

Roslyn · Married on 08/18/2009

My experience with ReneJohn designs was fantastic. Rene is so nice and very patient. My flowers were stunning. And I couldn't believe how reasonable her prices were. I wish I could have hired her as my wedding planner too, but I had a limited budget. I highly recommend Rene and ReneJohn Designs.

Sent on 09/19/2009

Renee · Married on 07/18/2009

I'm a terrible procrastinator! I waited until the last minute to hire a floral designer and though I knew want I wanted, I found it hard to describe. Rene and ReneJohn Designs was my saving grace! I went to her 3 months before my wedding in a state of panic. Rene walked my venue with me, listened to my chatter and knew exactly what to do! I was very pleased then and now that I look at the colors in my picutres, I'm even more pleased. Rene gets FIVE big stars in my book.

Sent on 09/20/2009

Rosalyn · Married on 11/14/2008

Rene was definetely a gift sent from God; she made my wedding everything that I wanted and so much more . Rene took on sooo many of my stresses of this wedding,and she never complained ; she really just wanted me to be happy. Rene fulfilled our contracted agreement and she even did "the little extras" ; that some other larger companies can't or won't be bothered with . Honestly , with ReneJohn designs ;you don't need to go any further; this company puts you in touch with top vendors ; at a reasonable price ;) . Rene was such a BLESSING and if I had to do all over again ;I would not change a thing !

Sent on 10/05/2009

Award

Rene'John Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rene'John Designs 1
    FREE Flowers for the Bride and Groom
    FREE Throw-a-way Bouquet, and groom's boutonniere with a bridal party of 4 or more.

• Cheesecake Etc.
    Cheesecake Etc. Wedding Cakes

I can tell you first hand that Rene does a fabulous job with her planning and design ideas. She helped me plan my daughter's baby shower and it was amazing. I still get compliments on the decor.

• Tommy McCart Photography
    Tommy McCart Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful job, everytime I have worked with them! Pleasure always!

• Charlotte, 28269 See on map