Sharpsburg, MD 21782 Map · Phone number

About Renee Crabtree Photography

My name is Renee Crabtree and I am the main photographer and owner of Renee Crabtree Photography (formerly Ageless Photography). When I am not photographing your wedding or photo session or other business related affairs, you will find me chasing my kids through the house or the yard in a game of tag or hide and go seek, snuggled up on the couch with my husband watching classics like Little House on the Prairie, or savoring a rich piece of dark chocolate.

I have the best assistant, second shooter for weddings, and editor in the entire universe and he also happens to be my husband and the love of my life. We make a great team and work extremely well together and you can relax knowing that what you see is what you get with us.

We specialize in capturing emotion and I am an expert in posing and lighting to ensure that your images are the best they possibly can be. Our turnaround time is lightning fast with a preview on Facebook within 24-48 hours and all images edited and ready to be sent out for weddings within 2 weeks. I strive for quality and produce natural and classic photos that you will be proud of for years to come. So if you are just looking for "some pictures" then we are probably not a good fit. But, if you value photography and what it brings to your life and you are in the Hagerstown, MD tristate area, contact me, Renee Crabtree by phone at 240-217-2323 or by e-mail at Renee@reneecrabtreephotography.com to book today!

Follow Renee Crabtree Photography on

dsc7827 2
dsc4170

21 Reviews for Renee Crabtree Photography

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2016

A great choice, for a very reasonable price! Renee and her husband were an awesome addition to our wedding day. They were low key during the day as we were getting ready, but always there when we needed them to get a great shot! They also worked their butts off all throughout the reception to get so many great shots of the dance floor!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Catherine · Married on 05/27/2016

The best choice! Renee and her husband were an awesome addition to our wedding day. They do such a phenomenal job of being low key and out of the way but at the same time capturing all the moments. You don't need to spend an exorbitant amount of money on photographers when you have professionals like Renee.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Haleigh · Married on 12/19/2015

I cannot thank Renee and her husband Chris enough for being so accommodating and pleasant while photographing my wedding on Saturday. Renee and Chris were quick to put my new husband and I at ease and that was greatly appreciated! I was a nervous, shaking leaf before the ceremony, and when Renee showed up I immediately felt a sense of calm. The preview pictures are incredibly gorgeous and I absolutely cannot wait to see the rest! Renee is extremely talented and took every picture my heart desired, I will be sure to recommend her services to anyone looking for a true professional. Thank you SO much!!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Award

Renee Crabtree Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,890.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Poetically Brushed, Hair & Makeup by Kimberly
    Poetically Brushed, Hair & Makeup by Kimberly Wedding Hair & Makeup

Renee is a fantastic photographer to work with! She has the eye to take breath taking pictures that you truly want from your photographer. I like working with Renee because she knows what she wants, makes it happen without being loud about capturing special moments. I have worked all over the Maryland, Pennsylvania, Northern Virginia, West Virginia, and DC area; let me tell you, some photographers think they are the bride. There is nothing more frustrating to see a photographer interrupt moments, or stage moments, during the wedding process because they think it's best. Renee will capture beautiful photos as they happen during your entire wedding. She works alongside with her husband, which is great. They make a great team obviously, just check out their portfolio!

• Angela Maria Wedding DJ and Officiant
    Angela Maria Wedding DJ and Officiant Wedding DJs

Renee and her husband Chris are fantastic photographers and are a wonderful duo to work alongside with at weddings. They are very passionate about photography and their photos are gorgeous!

• Sharpsburg, 21782 See on map