1725 E OSBORN RD, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Map · Phone number

About Rendezvous Catering

Rendezvous Catering & Events is the sister company of the acclaimed restaurant Coup Des Tartes. We offer the same mouthwatering cuisine and warm, unpretentious hospitality always associated with Coup Des Tartes...but on a grander scale. Our award-winning culinary family will create the perfect menu to satisfy the most discriminating palette.

From the careful selection of ingredients to the thoughtful selection of table décor, Rendezvous Catering & Events will bring your vision to life. Elegant dinner parties, charity events, wedding receptions, corporate functions and backyard BBQ's are produced seamlessly with professional employees who are passionate about delivering the ultimate culinary experience. Rendezvous Catering & Events can help turn your party into an event.

We would be delighted to produce an event for you. Please call 602.717.7129 to discuss your event and how we may help you.

• Raise the Bar Bartending
43dd38e6432e0fd6 1265751617338 ros19

7 Reviews for Rendezvous Catering

• Kari

Kari · Married on 05/04/2013

Words can’t describe how pleased we were with Ron and the entire Rendezvous Catering team! They catered our wedding on May 4, 2013. We planned the wedding on very short notice (about a month). We originally went with a different caterer in town. When we received their quote, we couldn’t believe how high their prices were for a menu with very limited options. In a panic, I asked our photographer who she would recommend, and she said Ron at Rendezvous. I called Ron 14 days before our wedding (on a Saturday, no less). He returned my call within 10 minutes and immediately assured me he would gladly take the job and provide us with a much more appetizing menu. He definitely delivered!!! In less than two hours, he sent us his menus and a suggested meal plan for the evening (again, it was a Saturday). We had a very particular theme in mind, and Ron went out of his way to make sure the menu fit the wedding’s style. In addition, we had several special food requests (i.e. gluten/soy/lactose intolerant guests, children’s meals, seafood for only half the guests, etc) – Ron listened to all of our special requests and made sure each guest had a meal that suited their needs.

As for the quality of the food - it was DELICIOUS!!!!! The guests are still raving about the amazing meal – each person felt like their dinner was made-to-order, as everything tasted so fresh. We also can’t say enough about the service the entire staff provided. They were punctual, professional, friendly, and precise. We had a formal wedding, and the service matched the occasion perfectly! We couldn’t have asked for a better catering experience and will definitely use them again in the future. We absolutely recommend Rendezvous Catering without hesitation!

Sent on 05/10/2013

Camille · Married on 11/06/2010

Katie, Ron and all the Rendezvous staff are OUTSTANDING! My wedding reception was better than I ever hoped because of them. Everything was perfect. I got nothing but compliments on how amazing the food was and how it was "cooked to perfection," plated at the perfect temperature and with beautiful presentation.

Sent on 11/15/2010

Denise · Married on 10/16/2010

The quality of service and food were unparalleled. Since our fundraising event last month, I have had a number of attendees stop me to tell me how much they loved the food and how smoothly the buffet lines were run. Without a doubt, the best catering experience I have ever had. I would use Rendezvous again.

Sent on 11/08/2010

Rendezvous Catering's reply:

Thank you for your review, It was our pleasure.

Award

• 1725 E OSBORN RD Phoenix, 85016 See on map
    6022121082 (Other Phone Number)