401 N.Central ave, Glendale, CA 91203 Map · Phone number

About Renaissance Flowers

We specialize in making your dreams into a reality with the best pricing in Los Angeles for the quality and service we provide. Renaissance Flowers is a full service floral studio that specializes in exquisite designs. We provide free first time consulatation and the price of the sample arrangement is deducted after a commitment deposit. Call us today to receive a special 5% discounts on events $5000 and up!

3629e7021131030170c6a81dc3474ca
3629e7021131030170c6a81dc3474ca
wed

4 Reviews for Renaissance Flowers

Jessica · Married on 11/22/2014

First of all I have to say I had everything I imagined for my wedding for my flower decor. Renaissance flowers created an amazing wedding arch with white roses and i still am in Aww of my centerpieces that were out of this world. You really do get what you pay for, and more! I am blown away how perfect my flowers were my guests to this day tell me I had the best flowers. Thanks renaissance flowers !

Sent on 01/08/2015

Ruben and Aurica were truly amazing to work with! So professional, so creative! They truly made all my dreams come true. Everything was exactly as I ordered and then some! I will never work with any other florist for any of our events - only Renaissance flowers!!!

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 09/25/2010

Ruben at Renaissance Flowers is cool, calm and collected. My family has been working with him for over 10 years now using his services for every occasion imaginable from weddings, to get well soons. He IMPORTS his flowers from wherever necessary to get the flowers he needs to get the look he or you are going for. He is very easy to work with, he is very timely, GREAT value with amazing quality... in one word his work is breathtaking. We HIGHLY recommend his work!

Sent on 12/15/2010