Remy's Tailor

15245 south tamiami trl. suite 5 15245 south tamiami trl. suite 5, Fort Myers, FL 33912 Map · Phone number

• Claudia Giraldo Bridal
  • The Black Tux
  • Couture Artistry LLC

23 Reviews for Remy's Tailor

1 User photo

• Allison

Allison Brinkert · Married on 04/20/2019

Wouldn't trust anyone else with my gown!

Claudette is amazing! I purchased a sample gown (size 12) and she tailored it down to a size 2! She went the extra mile to make sure the dress fit perfectly, even after I lost some weight. I wouldn't trust anyone else with such an important garment. You won't find better service in Fort Myers and her prices are very fair. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Veronica · Married on 05/03/2018

This is by far the best tailor in the Fort Myers/ Naples area. They have always done a wonderful job for me with all of my garments, however this last time Claudette went above and beyond with my wedding dress. She was there for me every step of the way, even when I needed a last minute adjustment (because of me, not her). She was able to fix it for me with expert precision. I cannot wait until I get to wear my dress on my wedding day. Thank you so much for all you do and making this experience so special.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/23/2017

Claudette was a lifesaver! I was initially planning on getting my wedding dress altered at Alfred Angelo; however after their bankruptcy I was crunched for time to get my dress altered. Claudette was so sweet and kind throughout the whole process. Her work is fabulous! Also, I was scheduled to pick up my altered dress the weekend that hurricane Irma was supposed to hit. I called her early in the week to see if she could possibly get it done earlier, and she was amazing and got it finished by Wednesday! High quality work, so friendly and very reasonable cost. Would highly recommend to anyone needing any kind of alterations.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Award

• 15245 south tamiami trl. suite 5, 15245 south tamiami trl. suite 5 Fort Myers, 33912 See on map
    Location of (Remy's Tailor)