929 South Eton St, Birmingham, MI 48009 Map · Phone number

About Rembrandt Photography

The focus is on you! It’s because of "you” that this event is happening. You receive personalized attention from start to finish and we go to great lengths to capture what is unique about your event. Our style blends candid photojournalism with contemporary portraiture to tell your story, not someone else's idea of what your story should be. So sit back, relax and be yourself and let us capture the moments, from the spontaneous, genuine emotions to the smallest details.

As a graduate of Wayne State University, I completed my Bachelors of Fine Arts, concentrating in graphic design and photography. From there, I traveled the world and found my source of inspiration in Amsterdam, Holland. Within the walls of the Rijks museum, I saw the many great artworks of Rembrandt Van Ruin, an artist best known for his lights and darks. Thus, the beginning of Rembrandt Photography. My tribute to a master artists brilliant compositions demonstrated throughout my photographs by using dramatic lighting, and interesting locations. Now, your wedding photographs and other memorable events can become works of art as well.

248-515-8744

a4db42c7c0a9d6b4 1358194395663 KK786
SJ690

10 Reviews for Rembrandt Photography

christine · Married on 09/15/2013

Ramiz was devoted to making our pictures look amazing. He was so much fun to work with any very laid back. I was told you need to feel absolutely comfortable with your photographer and Ramiz did exactly that. I know from our pictures that he is quite talented and has a great eye for it. I can't thank him enough for all of his hard work and making our wedding day stress free as possible.

Sent on 10/01/2013
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 10/05/2012

I was so happy with the whole entire process of working with Ramiz. He is so personable, professional and has such a good eye for great photos. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I can say that I made a new friend! He's always there for you every step of the way. He's a hard worker whose passionate about what he does, which shows in the photos. I highly recommend Rembrandt Photography.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Madison · Married on 09/08/2012

The most important day of my life will always be remembered in my heart, in my thoughts but mostly in my pictures. I don't know what I would have done without my photographer. He had the best moments at the most perfect time. I highly recommend rembrandt photography. He will treat his wedding like its his own.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Award

Rembrandt Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• DJ CHRIS CLARK
    DJ CHRIS CLARK Wedding DJs

I have enjoyed working many weddings and parties with Ramiz. He takes high quality pictures with an artistic eye to produce some of the best pictures I have seen. His friendly personality is his best quality. He will go the extra mile for you to get what you want. I highly recommend Rembrandt Photography.

• 929 South Eton St Birmingham, 48009 See on map