illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

5.0 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples
Ashley
Ashley Sent on 06/07/2019

Wonderful little shop!

I bought my S. Kashi wedding band at Reiner's Fine Jewelry and I couldn't have had a better experience. I wasn't sure what I wanted going in, so I tried on nearly every diamond band they had and the nice man helping me never complained once :). When I finally made my selection they gave me all the info I needed, including the timeline for when I should get it resized (wait until a month or so out), polished my engagement ring and sent me happily on my way! They have lots of stunning jewelry there - definitely worth checking out!
User1726556 Sent on 07/22/2014
5 out of 5 rating
My fiance purchased my engagement ring here and we will definitely be returning for our wedding bands. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
R
Rebecca Sent on 09/29/2014
5 out of 5 rating
Full disclosure: Steven Reiner is my uncle. However, my review would be no different had I not been familiar with the store before shopping there. We purchased two wedding rings from Reiner’s and they are gorgeous! Steven got us exactly what we wanted. He treats each customer professionally, gives you all the choices and options, and works with you to find the piece of jewelry that will suit you best. We even met two other happy couples in his store and exchanged fun wedding planning stories.
Steven is honest and direct about pricing and styles. He takes such pride in providing excellent customer service! The first thing we did after our wedding ceremony was take a picture of our rings on our hands to send to Uncle Steven!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding