3600 Kirby Dr. Suite C, Houston, TX 77098 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Lithos Jewelry

Established in 1984. Both Lornie and Rose Mueller were born and brought up in the mountains of western Montana; Lornie on a cattle ranch and Rose in the big city of Missoula. While Lornie was off to Vietnam as a reconnaissance Marine, Rose fled to Europe to paint and write. They later met at the University of Montana in chemistry class. Lornie eventually set up the program for the state of Montana to teach goldsmiths. Lornie and Rose also became Graduate Gemologists with the GIA. With both children at universities in different states, Lornie and Rose decided to move. They settled in St. Pete Beach, FL. The focus had to be "the unique" for clients to find them. Along with their Lithos Jewelry designs, they introduced Couture Designer Jewelry to Tampa Bay. They became Certified Gemologists with the American Gem Society. We have now moved to Houston. We wanted to be by one of our children and a major airport for our crazy trips. They live their passion: jewelry, photography, and diving.

• House of Bobbi

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 1 Video

1 Reviews for Lithos Jewelry

Rebecca · Married on 07/12/2013

Lithos Jewelry is where my fiance went for my engagement ring and where we later went for my wedding band. My fiance's experience with the engagement ring was incredibly positive. He knew what kind of ring we wanted, so he called Lithos, who said they could make it for him. He went down to the store and selected which diamond he wanted and which metal, and they made my ring. Since then, I have gotten compliments from my friends, family, and even complete strangers on how beautiful my ring is!

When we went back for my wedding band, they were able to match it perfectly with my engagement ring. On the day of my wedding, they cleaned both rings for free so that they would shine in the pictures. I defintely recommend Lithos for great service and quality jewelry!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Lithos Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands

• 3600 Kirby Dr. Suite C Houston, 77098 See on map
    Location of (Lithos Jewelry)