700 D Garlington Road, Greenville, SC 29615 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 3
  • Pricing

About Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video

Turn your day into a memorable one in high definition with video. Brian Erkens and his staff work hard the day of your wedding to capture all of the sights and sounds. Professional results are achieved by being a step ahead of the action and ready at a moments notice for any changes. Being the number one fan is what it is all about. Capturing what is most important to you and finishing the job in a timely manner. Your wedding event video will be ready to preview and finalize in two weeks or less; fully edited. We use your music and hopefully exceed your expectations of what you should expect from a well done wedding video. Call us today to meet w/ our professional staff.

• Elevated Eye Films

Videos 1 vídeo

43 Reviews for Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video

Tiffany Mauk · Married on 11/10/2018

A wonderful vendor

I have been coordinating weddings in the Greenville and surrounding areas for approximately 5 years. It was a pleasure to work with Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video and their team. They were responsive to my emails to confirm dates/times, arrived on time, and went above and beyond all day. The quality of their work was outstanding and the Bride couldn't say enough good things about how their memories were captured. I'd definitely recommend this group to anyone who would like to ensure they have quality and can review their memories forever! ~Tiffany Mauk (Coordinate Your Date)

Sent on 12/19/2018

Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. Enjoyed working with you and could tell you knew what you were doing. Kathryn and Josh's wedding was beautiful and unique. Hope we can work together again soon. Brian Erkens
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Jordan · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful Experience- Highly Recommend.

Brian was absolutely awesome! He was so kind and personable and made me feel totally comfortable being behind the camera on my wedding day, (and that is saying a lot for a person who doesn't like being the center of attention at all.) The moments captured are so special, and I will treasure them forever. I highly recommend Brian to capture your special memories on your wedding day. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jamie Wesley · Married on 11/03/2018

Brian did an amazing job!! We absolutely love our videos.

I booked them pretty close to the wedding at the last minute, and he was more than helpful. New exactly what we wanted and even helped my photographer with some of her shots. Definitely well worth the money and one of the more memorable things from our wedding.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video's reply:

Jamie, Thank you so much for the opportunity and so grateful to have met and worked with you and your husband. Best to you in the future! Brian

Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video Pricing

Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video Price Rates

• My Wedding Director & Officiant
    My Wedding Director & Officiant Wedding Planners

Brian is excellent to work with. One of the best videographers in South Carolina. I have no reservation in referring Brian to my Brides! My Wedding Director & Officiant- Deanna Morton

• Stephenie Robinson Photography
    Stephenie Robinson Photography Wedding Photographers

Brian and I worked together recently and I was really impressed with his skills and professionalism. For me as a photographer, it's really important to have a great working relationship with the other vendors particularly the videographer. I would definitely recommend Brian to future clients and hope that we have a chance to work together again in the future.

• 700 D Garlington Road Greenville, 29615 See on map