Redford Photography

• Kristin Sanderson Photography
  • Kathryn Hyslop Photography

9 Reviews for Redford Photography

Nicholas · Married on 05/12/2017

Our wedding day was perfect from the start of the process to the final sendoff from the reception and a large part of what made everything so great was the absolutely perfect job done by Brad Riggio for Redford Photography. Brad took a lot of time prior to the wedding, which took place at Bella Sera, to discuss any particular needs we had and to also make sure we knew how the day was going to go step by step. We were comfortable and always in the know thanks to the wonderful job Brad did in preparing us for the wedding. Now - when it comes to the actual photography? I would challenge you to find a more professional and experienced photographer than Brad. At no point did it EVER feel like we were missing out on our wedding to 'take pictures' - Brad was quick yet very thorough in ensuring that we were able to experience the wedding yet still capture many different shots and poses in both the light of day and at night. We have not yet received all of our finished photos (it has not yet been two weeks since the wedding) but the previews that we have seen have done nothing but excite us and prove that we made the perfect decision in choosing Brad to capture our big day. We simply cannot express our gratitude and appreciation for Brad enough - the work he put in to make our day special would be very hard to beat. 10/10, Five Stars, all of that and more is well deserved for Brad at Redford Photography - we will always recommend him to anyone who is need of a photographer and we will be sure to use him whenever we are in need.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Megan · Married on 03/11/2017

I don't have enough words to commend Brad Riggio with Redford Photography! He was professional, upbeat, and knowledgeable our whole wedding day! He knew exactly what shots to get and how to get them accomplished in an orderly and time efficient manner. He was very open to hearing my ideas of shots I wanted and worked with me to get the shots I wanted. He even showed me a sneak peek directly after it was taken! I would fully recommend Redford Photography as my wedding pictures are stunning and I have had so many compliments on them from friends/family.

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • User4920758 · 2+ years ago

We can't rave enough but Brad Riggio of Redford Photography. He was so professional and calming to our very nervous daughter/bride. He was excellent and knew exactly what he was doing. His experience and expertise at what he does was very reassuring when the hustle and bustle of the wedding preparations had us preoccupied. He was there for every special moment without ever being "in the way". We were 100% satisfied and extremely happy with his service. A great guy all around and funny too.

Sent on 02/09/2017

• 100 Southpointe Square Ln. Canonsburg, 15317 See on map
    Monday thru Thursday from 10am-6pm
    Location of (Redford Photography)