34 Spear St, Metuchen, NJ 08840 Map · Phone number

RUPMYPUBLISHER
2058 0570

24 Reviews for Red Umbrella Studio

Samantha · Married on 09/19/2014

I don't even know where to start with this review about Val, our wedding photographer. He was the most helpful person to me at my wedding!! Not only was he an amazing and competent photographer but he became a friend to me! Any stress I faced the day of or even before Val was there to listen and help out. The images he captured at our wedding were perfect!! It was everything I wanted and more. He really captured the romance between my husband and I and also the fun and excitement of the day. I wish I could get married everyday and have Val as my photographer! He has much talent and an extreme amount of kindness- everyone should hire him! The whole process with him was so easy going and relieving! Can't ever thank you enough, Val, for everything you've done for me!
    Samantha Heyer

Sent on 04/23/2015

Laura · Married on 09/13/2014

Val photographed our son’s Bar Mitzvah on September 13th and we can’t say enough nice things about him and his work. He was such a pleasure to work with – highly professional, thoughtful, responsive to our wishes, flexible (he suggested that we change the date for taking photographs at the temple so that we could include more family members), and unobtrusive during the event. We received the photographs (more than 400) in less than two weeks and we LOVE them!!! They capture the day in full – including the sheer joy on our son’s face as he was greeted by his friends; people “in action” as they danced and played games; and the more pensive moments during the candlelighting ceremony and speeches. Val’s photographs will help us relive that day over and over again. We highly recommend him – and already have to friends -- and look forward to having him photograph our next son’s Bar Mitzvah in 3 years!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Kevin · Married on 05/18/2013

These guys were amazing. They met with us beforehand and captured EXACTLY what we wanted. Very easy to work with and very non-invasive once the reception began. Could not recommend highly enough!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Red Umbrella Studio FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Negatives, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 34 Spear St Metuchen, 08840 See on map