Ann Arbor, MI 48103 Map · Phone number

About Red Poppy Floral Design

Red Poppy Floral Design creates naturally beautiful floral design for weddings and special events in Ann Arbor and southeast Michigan. It's a small and very personalized process - we take only a few events each week to give each piece attention to detail and design, and we love working with couples to create something very special for their celebration.

Follow Red Poppy Floral Design on

zanniwed 261

22 Reviews for Red Poppy Floral Design

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

In love with Red Poppy Floral

Tracy and her team at Red Poppy Floral did an absolutely BREATHTAKING job on our wedding florals. The bouquets, centerpieces, and floral arch for the ceremony that Tracy created are pieces worthy of any wedding magazine out there! She listened to my dreams from day one and totally understood my vision right off the bat. I cannot recommend Red Poppy enough for your wedding flowers - she is respectful of your budget while going above and beyond your expectations. Where else can you find that combination? Hiring Tracy was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Miriam · Married on 08/13/2017

Tracy was incredible. We live in NYC and hired her remotely, and she was responsive even though she was on maternity leave! I gave her a price range and some inspiration photos (incredibly vague on my part), and she worked freaking magic! She sent us an estimate with a list of types of flowers, and we didn't like one, and that seemed to be the perfect info for her. The day of the wedding is when I first met Tracy, and her arrangements were stunning. Simply perfect. We rented a beautiful arch from Tracy, with a gorgeous asymmetrical design she did on it. Just fantastic. She was flexible, creative, and true to any vision I might have had (though the best touches were without doubt her own!). 100% recommend! Also, she worked so well with the venue and other vendors that I had nothing to worry about the day of. Not a thing <3

Natalie · Married on 10/08/2016

Tracy was wonderful to work with! I cannot say enough how much I loved the floral arrangements she did for my wedding. She was professional and very accommodating to my schedule. In particular, I loved that she helped me decide what would work best for me! She was prepared and helped me through the process of picking my flowers.

I received so many compliments! I wish that I could have somehow preserved all of her arrangements to keep forever. Also, I appreciated that when I told her I'd like to remain within a certain budget, she made that more than possible while keeping my flowers elegant and exactly what I wanted. I can't recommend her enough!! I'd 100% pick her again for my wedding if I could.

Award

Red Poppy Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Ann Arbor, MI 48103 See on map