Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment and Uplighting

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment and Uplighting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment and Uplighting

A professional, full time DJ service, always sensitive to the desires and visions of my clients!

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment is an experienced, full time and well respected professional Disc Jockey and Uplighting company, based in western Pennsylvania.

I take great pride in my entertainment company, offering you personalized service, and this truly shines through at every event!

Keeping your guests happy and on the dance floor, ensuring that your special day is picture perfect, along with total organization, I am known for my original style and professional presentation.

Serving all of western Pennsylvania and eastern Ohio, I specialize in wedding ceremonies and wedding receptions, offering absolute professionalism, state of the art audio, a massive digital music library and dance floor lighting.

To make your wedding day even more memorable, I offer several enhancements, including Wireless Remote Controlled LED Uplighting, Personal Monogram Projection and Photo Montage production and presentation.

In addition, if you're considering something elegant and unique for your event, ask me about the Chocolate Fountain!

I will be more than happy to provide you with references and also extend the invitation to meet with me personally prior to making an entertainment decision!

Imagine your DJ exceeding your expectations!  I will!

Please feel free to contact me to begin planning one of the most important days of your life!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (5)
One Event Per Day (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (1)

Craig was fantastic to work with and our wedding went off without a hitch. He was easy to communicate with prior to the wedding and incorporated all the little tweaks and changes I kept making to the music. He even helped create a special song for my dad and I to dance to. The day of the wedding could not have went any smoother. Craig not only played the perfect selection of music but also coordinated with all my vendors to help the night run smooth. Our guests had a blast and we had a packed dance floor all the way till the last song of the night. Guests have been telling us we had one of the most fun weddings they’ve been to. We also upgraded our package to include uplighting which totally transformed our venue. Overall, I couldn’t have been more thrilled with the way our wedding turned out and would highly recommend Red Hot Chameleon to anyone who is looking for a professional, experienced DJ!!

Photo of Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment and Uplighting in Butler, PA
Profile Picture Julianne, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Craig was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was so kind and very professional and organized through our entire planning process. He kept our hectic reception on schedule and every event went perfectly as planned! Craig was so easy to communicate with and was very flexible to make sure our reception went exactly as we wanted. We decided to have uplghting at our reception at the last minute, and I am so glad we did! The uplighting matched our wedding colors and it completely transformed our space! Craig is amazing and he goes above and beyond to make sure his clients are happy on their wedding day! I highly recommend Red Hot Chameleon to anyone who is getting married and looking for a DJ!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Callie , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Uplighting

Craig was awesome! We highly recommend him for your wedding. We talked with a few different DJ's before choosing and Craig's professionalism, responsiveness and overall helpful nature were what helped make our final decision. We asked him the day of our wedding if he would be willing to stay an extra hour and he was more than accommodating. He said he would read the dance floor and if it was still pretty lively he would stay (basically to ensure we weren't paying for an extra hour when everyone had either gone home or wasn't dancing). Thanks to his awesome song choices all night long the dance floor was never empty and he ended up staying that extra hour. He also told us we could pay him on his website the next day for the extra time which we were very appreciative of. His website is also very easy to use. There are options to make payments, fill in all the needed information for your wedding schedule and special song choices, and also to request songs to be played or not played. If you need a great wedding DJ who will have everyone dancing the night away, choose Craig!

View Vendor Response

31 Photos

Chameleon Receptions

31 Photos

15 ENDORSEMENTS
DJ Craig is an amazing vendor to work with! He has excellent communication skills and quickly replies to emails and phone calls. He is very detail oriented which makes the event day stress free. His colorful lighting, crystal clear audio and music selection quickly brings guests out onto the dance floor. DJ Craig creates a fun and festive atmosphere that lasts the entire night! :) - Steady Creek Cinema

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment is definitely the DJ you want to book for your wedding reception. This professional and always prepared DJ knows how to get all your guests on the dance floor and makes sure your reception is one to remember.

What a talented DJ! From his introduction to last dance, Craig Lawrence keeps your party rocking! His music selection reaches all tastes and styles. Every wedding I've shot with Craig as the DJ has been an absolutely fantastic party! I'm happy to say that Craig was the DJ at my own wedding, and he did such a great job--the dance floor was full until midnight! If you want a fun filled, joyful reception with professional service, give Craig a call, he certainly delivers at every wedding!

Craig has been to many Days Inn weddings and he is a Very professional D.J., well organized and alot of fun. I would reccomend him for your wedding.

Craig is well known for being an awesome DJ with a great personality and fun spirit. We've been working together for many years and he's only gotten better and better at what he does. I can always count on him to do an excellent job and be on top of things. You can relax knowing that the entertainment for your event is competent, professional, experienced and fun when you hire Craig!

Events