New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number

About Red Heart Paper, LLC

Red ♥ Paper is a full service wedding invitation stationery boutique that specializes in special events with a 'less is more' approach with clean and elegant designs and a focus on beautiful fonts and high-quality paper.

Services vary from wedding invitations, save the dates, quinceañera invitations, sweet sixteen invitations and even bat mitzvah invitations, to programs, menus, place cards, thank you cards, and more! Everything is professionally printed in-house and hand assembled with your choice of choice of luxury cardstock.

Website: www.redheartpaper.com
Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/redheartpaperco
Email: jenn@redheartpaper.com

PRICING

I offer elegant and simple designs for all price ranges. I understand that most brides are on a budget but do not want to sacrifice quality for their wedding stationery, but it can add up fast. I have several different styles of invitations for all budgets.

SHOP DESIGNS

INSTANT QUOTE

MEET THE DESIGNER
Jennifer Rossi

I design and customize all of the invitation orders that we receive. I love working with brides and clients on creating one-of-a-kind pieces for the most important day of their lives. I enjoy being a part of the planning process and do my best to help make it as easy and smooth as possible, because we all know how stressful but fun wedding planning is.

Feel free to contact me before and/or during the planning process with any questions or inquire about custom designed stationery for your big day. Whether you have questions, need suggestions about color coordinating or regarding etiquette, I'm here to help!

Follow Red Heart Paper, LLC on

Dotty Panel Pocket Wedding Invitation
ilfullxfull 10697221302t6s

45 Reviews for Red Heart Paper, LLC

Barbara · Married on 10/13/2018

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with! If I could have given her more than 5 stars I would have! She produced beautiful custom ivory shimmer place cards and table numbers for my daughter's wedding, using the script font we used for the wedding invitations. She quickly sent proofs upon receiving my request and turned out the final product the next day! We couldn't be happier with her high quality paper and printing, as well as her excellent customer service! Thank you Jennifer!

Red Heart Paper, LLC 1
    Red Heart Paper, LLC 2

Terri · Married on 09/29/2018

I ordered Menu cards for a wedding I’m hosting. Jennifer at Red Hearts Paper Co. Responded immediately with a sample card. Quality paper, beautifully printed with choice of font and ink color, and when the guest numbers went up, I had to add on. The number I needed wasn’t available, so she did a custom listing for me based on my needs. Immediate communication, and received them in just a few days.
    I looked at Crane paper and other card stock, and the price was way more than this shops.
    Highly recommend..

Cara · Married on 09/22/2018

Jen at Red Heart paper is incredible! She was so wonderful through my whole wedding process and I can’t recommend her enough!

Red Heart Paper, LLC FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping