New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number

About Red Heart Paper, LLC

Red ♥ Paper is a full service wedding invitation stationery boutique that specializes in special events with a ‘less is more’ approach with clean and elegant designs and a focus on beautiful fonts and high-quality paper.

Services vary from wedding invitations, save the dates, quinceañera invitations, sweet sixteen invitations and even bat mitzvah invitations, to programs, menus, place cards, thank you cards, and more! Everything is professionally printed in-house and hand assembled with your choice of choice of luxury cardstock.

Website: www.redheartpaper.com
Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/redheartpaperco
Email: jenn@redheartpaper.com

PRICING

I offer elegant and simple designs for all price ranges. I understand that most brides are on a budget but do not want to sacrifice quality for their wedding stationery, but it can add up fast. I have several different styles of invitations for all budgets.

SHOP DESIGNS

INSTANT QUOTE

MEET THE DESIGNER
Jennifer Rossi

I design and customize all of the invitation orders that we receive. I love working with brides and clients on creating one-of-a-kind pieces for the most important day of their lives. I enjoy being a part of the planning process and do my best to help make it as easy and smooth as possible, because we all know how stressful but fun wedding planning is.

Feel free to contact me before and/or during the planning process with any questions or inquire about custom designed stationery for your big day. Whether you have questions, need suggestions about color coordinating or regarding etiquette, I'm here to help!

Follow Red Heart Paper, LLC on

Red Heart Paper, LLC 2
Red Heart Paper, LLC 3
Red Heart Paper, LLC 4

Carmen Escaldi · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely amazing & stress free!

Jennifer was absolutely amazing when it came time for invitations! I was so stressed out when it came time to finding something I really liked that also didn’t break the bank. I had looked EVERYWHERE online & even had gone to a few invitation shops on Long Island and nothing or no one gave me the vibe I really was looking for. I wanted whites and ivories with some greenery with just enough touch of sparkle for the holiday season! I’m getting married 12/28/19 so I wanted something very romantic but with a touch of the holiday spirit! I came across Jennifer’s page off of a huge Facebook page I am a part of called “Brides of Long Island” with over 8k members I had reached out for some help and fellow brides came running with Jennifer as their recommendation. Feeling so defeated I reached out to Jennifer on Etsy late at night during the week one day expressing my stress and concern and she responded right away!!! She was responsive always, her work and time she spent on detail was amazing. She made the whole process so effortless for me! I sent out my invitations last week and have received so many compliments on them. I am absolutely obsessed and so pleased. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Demetra

Demetra · Married on 11/10/2019

More than I ever expected

When I received my invitations I knew they were everything I’ve ever dreamed of, but to receive as many compliments as I did already from my guests is an amazing feelings! Jennifer was always responded so fast to my emails! She accommodated our request to have them mail out to us much faster than we had originally agreed and she even accommodated me by printing out envelopes from family members I have in Greece in GREEK! She sent me proofs for everything and made sure everything looked as I wanted it! I already have friends who are asking me about my invitations so when the time comes they know!!! Highly recommend working with Red Heart Paper!!!!

Red Heart Paper, LLC 5
    Sent on 09/22/2019

Toula · Married on 11/09/2019

Red Heart Paper LLC

Amazing experience!! Jennifer was so good to work with! Excellent Service! BEAUTIFUL Invitations.

Sent on 09/17/2019