Atlanta, GA 30327 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,500
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About RED COMPANY ATLANTA

Welcome and congratulations...RCA is a boutique wedding planning firm specializing in a select number of weddings per month and year. Special Events Remembered for a Lifetime!!!

Red Company Atlanta is a full service event production and design company that specializes in weddings, corporate meetings, concerts, trade shows, and special events. Our highly trained and experienced team will gladly help design, plan, and coordinate all production logistics for your next event.

Special Events Rembered for a Liftime...

Services

2 Reviews for RED COMPANY ATLANTA

• Shaniqua

Shaniqua Agee · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Bad and unresponsive

Working with Rachel was horrible. She was very unresponsive to my text messages and when she would respond should would not address any of my concerns. The situation is I was given a discounted rate which was agreed upon for partial wedding services. Rachel had been reaching out to me to give her updates on my wedding. Mind you I know I paid for partial planning services so I did not expect to be in contact so soon. So I recently made big decisions and was trying to get help from my wedding planner (Rachel) about invitations and other wedding items. I texted her several times and was left with no response. I asked to set up a meeting days ahead of time. She never called me and I had to ask her to call me over text message. It was an hour and a half past the time we planned to talk. I also had expressed concerns about lack of communication and those issues still have not been addressed. When I spoke with her she stated she was available 24/7 to talk and communicate. I texted her that evening and no text back then had to txt the next morning to get vague response to my last message. This was bad business and customer service. I also have the text messages to prove it and will post that here as well. This company is very unprofessional and I would never recommend them to anyone. I also at this point did not get my deposit back which is sad because I had bad service and should be able to move on from this. She stated I was given a discount becuase of covid but that was a scam. If I was given a discount I should still recieve the services that was given for that particular wedding planning package no matter the discount. This is a scam company and using innocent people who are trying to plan weddings around this covid time. Please beware do not do any service or business with THE RED COMPANY ATLANTA. Here is the exact site you can see it was only established in 2020.

Sent on 12/13/2020

RED COMPANY ATLANTA FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3900
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 250
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• RED COMPANY ATLANTA 1
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of RED COMPANY ATLANTA

Meg  Oldham

Meg Oldham

Lead Coordinator

Meg is the most passionate person regarding weddings and events..."I fell in love with event planning during college when I worked as my sorority’s Social Chairman. I expected it to be fun, but I had no idea that I would become obsessed with all things event related and be inspired by watching my friends gain lifelong memories through an experience that I brought together".

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Atlanta, GA, 30327 See on map
    770-685-6993 (Phone number)
    Location of (RED COMPANY ATLANTA)