3131 Western Avenue Suite 323, Seattle, WA 98115 Map · Phone number

About Red Box Pictures

Red Box Pictures is comprised of four award-winning photojournalists from the Seattle Post-Intelligencer. We understand the importance of capturing the beauty and essence of your wedding day. Our extensive background in storytelling enables us to make stylized and compelling images that will last a lifetime.

Follow Red Box Pictures on

noraneillwed3361canvaskno
noraneillwed3361canvasknot

9 Reviews for Red Box Pictures

Emma · Married on 04/16/2016

We worked with Scott for our engagement photos which I would definitely recommend - gives you time to meet each other before the big day! Then we worked with Scott and Dan for our wedding. They were great guys to work with, they are so friendly, fun and professional. Wow - our wedding pictures are brilliant! We love them all! :-) It is going to be difficult to pick a small sample to put in our wedding album! Scott and Dan were able to capture everything that happened at our wedding from the bridal party and family pics to the venue itself, from the ceremony to the food we enjoyed, so that we have a superb memory of our special day! :-) We are so excited that we will have these photos to treasure forever and would definitely recommend Red Box Pictures!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2012

I initially met Scott at the Seattle wedding expo after being drawn into the Red Box Pictures booth by their breathtaking display pictures. My initial impression was that Scott was friendly and extremely talented without being pushy or arrogant, something that can be rare to find when talking with wedding vendors. He kindly answered my questions and showed me examples of the work produced by all of the photographers. I was sold.

Our wedding was at the Edgewater hotel which has floor to ceiling windows overlooking Puget Sound. It's a beautiful setting but can be tricky photographing. I spent many hours looking through websites to see who could capture the beauty we were paying so much for. The staff at Red Box were the only photographers that could do it. When we asked Scott about this his answer was simple, they bring in lighting. It may not seem like a huge thing, but this is something not many photographers offer but can change the pictures from special memories into works of art.

My (now) husband does not like to be in front of the camera, but Scott made us feel completely at ease during the engagement photos to the point of forgetting we had a camera pointed at us for over an hour. We were on the fence with the engagement photos but I highly recommend it. It's a great way to get to know your photographer a little better and to start to feel comfortable in front of a camera for long periods of time.

On our wedding day Scott and Ethan were incredibly personable with all of our wedding guests, seamlessly blending in as if they were there as guests. With almost 200 guests, a 20 person wedding party and some unexpected cultural events, their ability to capture each moment was incredible and something we will always be thankful for. The pictures are pieces of art and exceed any expectation I had, or could have imagined having, capturing the special moments and laughs we shared throughout the day. I will never be able to thank Scott and Ethan enough!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Angela · Married on 09/10/2011

I first learned of Red Box Pictures when I attended a wedding show, and I immediately fell in love with their work. My fiance was first reluctant because they were over our budget and wanted to go with someone cheaper, but I told him that I would not compromise on the photographer since we weren't going to have a videograher. I set up an appointment with Scott and took my fiance to the appointment. He changed his mind after our meeting and immediately became a fan.

On the day of the wedding, Scott and his assistant Dean were just awesome! They were very accomodating and easy to work with. Scott has such an eye for photography and took many great pictures. There was a picture he took where he went across the street to take some photos because of the landscape and lighting. You can see he truly has a passion for what he does. We are so happy we went with Red Box Pictures! We will definitely go back if there's ever a need for pictures again. We can't say enough great things about them!

Sent on 10/03/2011