Palisades Dr, Morgantown, Pittsburgh, PA 26508 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 30

About ReClick Creative

Amanda was born in Puerto Rico to a family she loves, and who helped foster and grow her love for film and photography. Adventurous and spirited, she worked hard to travel to New York City where she began putting her self-taught camera skills to the test on film sets like Orange is the New Black, Gotham, and The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Although ideal for most people, Amanda sought a more real version to film, a type where she was spectator to the joyous moments in life instead of fabricating them.

Searching for that ideal job, she founded Reclick Creative and began helping people capture one of the happiest days of their life, their weddings. Married herself to the man of her dreams in February 2018, Amanda’s love and passion for capturing weddings only grew after experiencing her own. Outside of her work as wedding videographer, she enjoys photography and modeling as a hobby along with traveling and muddy hikes with her husband and dog.

Follow ReClick Creative on

screen shot 2019 04 21 at 8 01 41 am 51 1015238 1556146302

• Videos 5

7 Reviews for ReClick Creative

Brian · Getting married on 07/12/2020

I worked with Amanda Sanchez back in Buffalo and I had an idea to make an I did a proposal video. It was great. I had a great time bouncing ideas off of her. When the finished product was done, she dropped it off at my work. Luckily it was the same day I proposed to my now fiance. Thank you, Amanda, you are a total rock star. 5 stars. You need the best, you will work with the best, to get the best in quality.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Nancy · Married on 01/11/2019

Get a Wedding Video!

I've known Amanda for many years so when it came to getting a videographer it was a no brainer. Amanda is very professional and talented. I had doubts about getting a videographer and now I can't imagine my wedding without it. Photos are great but the videos capture the mood, movement and words of the day. Amanda worked well our photographer which was very important to us. She asked for our input and captured some great moments. She uploaded a short video on social media to share and sent us a longer video of the wedding just for us. Now we can relive our wedding whenever we want!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Ava · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply amazing

Reclick video was amazing! They were super easy to work with and quick with responses. I highly recommend them. They were there from the beginning until the end of the day. The final product was beyond words. I have watched the videos over and over again. I’m just simply amazed on how they turned out. They were better then I could have imagined. I received a couple blu rays that included my ceremony and the speeches. Which I love. The final product was delivered promptly and with care. I can’t wait to watch these videos for years to come. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer I hope this helps you. You need to have Reclick be a part of your wedding. Ps. They have a drone!!!

Sent on 02/06/2019

ReClick Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage

• Black Horse Videography
    Black Horse Videography Wedding Videographers

Reclick Creative is Pittsburgh's best for wedding video. Their Creative style is amazing and cinematic. They will give oyu a product you'll never forget!

• Palisades Dr, Morgantown Pittsburgh, PA, 26508 See on map