ReClick Creative

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

Everyone tells you your wedding goes by in the blink of an eye (and they aren't lying) My husband and I experienced this first hand on our wedding day. We were so overwhelmed with love and joy the day of our wedding that, if you would have asked during dinner what my maid of honor said on her toast, I couldn't remember a thing. This experience changed how I document and deliver your videos.

As the lead videographer, I will be there every step of the way, from the initial contact until you receive your wedding videos. Making sure none of those precious moments go unnoticed.

I've been the official family videographer since I got my first camera at 12. As my passion for telling stories grew, I knew in my heart I wasn't going to do anything else. That’s when I discovered the love and passion behind wedding videography and I was instantly hooked. And while my passion for storytelling has stayed the same, my skills and equipment have improved a lot since those early home videos.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Krysta B. Married on 04/23/2022

Amanda with ReClick Creative is the BEST!

My wedding planner, Brittany Anne's Events, highly recommended her, and I could not have picked a better videographer to capture our special day! Not only is she amazingly talented, she is also the sweetest soul and came all the way to KY for us. 100/10! Not to mention the quality of the videos were impeccable. The turnaround time was also much quicker than I expected. I am so thankful to have a videographer that takes the time to get to know you and incorporate what is most important into your masterpiece! I can't wait to show our kids and grandkids these wonderful memories someday, and be able to relive our special day on our anniversary every year. :)
  • Melanie
    Melanie M. Married on 03/11/2022

Blew us away!

We were so honored to work with Amanda on our wedding day! She did an incredible job leading up to the wedding with details and coordination. She also picked a great second shooter! I appreciated that the day of the wedding I barely noticed her! She captured every moment without being intrusive! She captured so many wonderful moments on our day that we will cherish forever! Thanks Amanda!
  • Juliana
    Juliana Married on 01/07/2022

Could not be happier!

We had been talking to a different videographer whose work we were familiar with and loved, but due to Covid, that videographer was no longer available for our wedding. She recommended Amanda and Reclick to us and we could not be happier. Amanda was extremely personable, flexible to our needs, upbeat, positive, creative, and professional. We would definitely choose her and Reclick again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Black Horse Videography Black Horse Videography Wedding Videographers

Reclick Creative is Pittsburgh's best for wedding video. Their Creative style is amazing and cinematic. They will give oyu a product you'll never forget!

Seattle, WA, 98107
Location of (ReClick Creative)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding