Dallas, GA 30157 Map · Phone number

About Rebekah Shouse Photography

My name is Rebekah Shouse and I live in Atlanta, GA. I specialize in commercial and event photography. I attended school at the Art Institute of Atlanta where I received an education in Commercial Photography. I adore meeting new people and capturing important moments in their lives. I am capable of printing, matting, framing, and graphic design. I make it my number one priority to make my clients feel comfortable and assure them that I will do my absolute best to capture every special moment the way they want it done. I always try to get to know my clients on a personal level so their photos reflect their personality. I do not have set prices or packages. I specialize everything to your needs. Prices also vary depending on location. If you have any questions what so ever do not hesitate to contact me anytime. I am always available to my clients, present and future. I hope to hear from you soon.

untitled 1 47
badf96258cb0323e 1372051343718 untitled 1 9
untitled 1 3

Rebekah Shouse Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Dallas, 30157 See on map