Greensboro, NC 27408 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Rebecca Wellings Wedding Invitations Accessories & Gifts

WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PERSONALIZE YOUR WEDDING Beautiful collections of wedding invitation ensembles, accessories, favors and attendants gifts. Browse and shop our different collections 24/7 or, for brides in the Greensboro North Carolina area,call for your personal consultation and to see our selections not show online. Serving brides in North Carolina and Nationwide. Your Wedding...Your Style...Affordable Price. We love Helping Brides!

16 Reviews for Rebecca Wellings Wedding Invitations Accessories & Gifts

Joni · Married on 01/14/2012

I never knew how much fun choosing wedding invitations could be! Susan was so pleasant and patient and had wonderful suggestions and 100's of sample invitations to choose from. I knew what color I wanted, red and we went from there, we chose a pocket invitation with red, black and white, very different and oh so beautiful.
    Susan was so helpful and articulate in setting up the wording and print on the invitation. They came out even more beautiful than I could imagine. She calls and emails to make sure every letter and the font you have chosen are placed exactly how you want them.
    We had a winter wedding and I wore red velvet and my husband wore a black suit, so the red and black invitation fit our theme beautifully. Susan has a sample of our inivitation, to show others that what ever you choose and if you want something very different like I did, will come out amazing.
    She makes triple sure your invitations are exceptional and Susan is such a pleasure to work with!
    Thank you Susan!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Robin · Married on 10/22/2011

Susan was wondeful! She did both our invitations and our programs and we couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Trudy · Married on 12/20/2010

In my search for wedding invitations and no-nonsense/stress-free service, I came across www.rebeccawellings.com. This was the best service I've received in years (I thought quality service no longer exist). If you want a fabulous product along with reliable, professional, and prompt service, shop here. Great Prices Too!

December 2010