100 Thompson Lane, Nashville, TN 37211 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,750.00
Availability Check your date

About Rebecca Renee Photography

Hi!! Congrats on your engagement!

I invite you to take a look at my website and request my pricing! If it sounds like what you're looking for in terms of style, approach, and budget, we can set up a time to hop on a call (or grab a coffee) to go over any remaining questions you may have!

I grew up watching family weddings and noticed how stressed and mean photographers could be. When deciding to go into this industry, I reminded myself of my past experiences and integrated an orderly workflow, client- based mentality, and teamed up with quality services to decrease the monthly stress and deliver beautiful products. In addition, I have worked under two of Nashville's best photographers as an assistant and learned that the day can also be fun for the people working the event. Shooting from the groom's perspective for three years gave my style a better balance of bride/groom shots.

Through our process, we offer multiple customizable options for couples to personalize their products according to their style and budget. This year we built a refined timeline schedule that allows for a quicker turnaround than most wedding photographers in major cities.

I make it a goal as a photographer to get to know the client deeper than the one day shoot & try to meet their needs whether it's style, price, timing, and delivery. My style has been known to be journalistic, natural, and have a lifestyle approach.

At Rebecca Renee Photography, Rebecca will be with you every step of the way for your special day. She'll document all of the special moments before you say “I do,” to well after the last dance of the night. Rebecca is available for engagement shoots and is willing to travel far and wide to take photographs of your wedding day. After one of the most romantic days of your lives is complete, Rebecca offers couples the following photography items:

• Albums

Rebecca Renee Photography 3
Rebecca Renee Photography 4
Rebecca Renee Photography 5

Maggie · Married on 10/05/2019

Personable, kind, and patient photographer

We had narrowed our options for photographers down to two people. We wanted our wedding to have a natural vibe. We needed x amount of shooting hours, two shooters, no video, and no extra shoots. We chose Rebecca for her aesthetic and flexibility with our needs and budget. We were able to create exactly what we needed al la carte with Rebecca. When our venue changed from Tennessee to North Carolina, Rebecca was flexible and comfortable with coming here to shoot for us. Leading up to the wedding, Rebecca and I stayed in communication. She was helpful in answering questions I had (like timelines and special photos lists) and provided information for my husband and I to decide if we wanted to do a first look or not. She is very knowledgable. We checked in with each other every once in a while, and it was nice to know I was not just pushed aside until the wedding. During the wedding, Rebecca and her second shooter were creative, knowledgable, kind, and patient. My husband and I are not the best photo takers, but Rebecca knew just how to pose us. We felt very comfortable around them and I did not feel rushed at all. They were respectful during the entire process. During the ceremony, I didn't even realize they were there (maybe I was a little distracted, though.) A few days after, Rebecca sent us a few photos as a sneak peek, and I knew that the rest were going to be amazing. We got our photos delivered via email 6 weeks after our wedding, which is typical for delivery in the middle of wedding season. All the photos were beautiful. During our first look, I got lipstick on my husbands jacket, but Rebecca is so detail oriented that she edited it out of every photo. The whole day was a blur, so it was difficult to remember all the little things. When I saw all the photos, I cried all over, like it was happening again. My family loves the photos, and I am so happy to have something so beautiful to cherish with my marriage for the rest of my life. I highly recommend Rebecca Renee photography, and we will likely use her again in the future. Thank you Becca!

Rebecca Renee Photography 7
    Rebecca Renee Photography 8
    Rebecca Renee Photography 9
    Rebecca Renee Photography 10
    Sent on 11/17/2019

Rebecca Renee Photography's reply:

Wow wow wow! Thank you Maggie for all of those amazing compliments! I’m so glad we got to be there for this beautiful day and that we helped you enjoy the day even more :)

Lauren Stoll · Married on 09/01/2019

Becca was fun and also professional!

Becca is my favorite photographer hands down

Rebecca Renee Photography 11
    Rebecca Renee Photography 12
    Rebecca Renee Photography 13
    Rebecca Renee Photography 14
    Sent on 08/09/2019

Rebecca Renee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Trash The Dress
    Albums
    Canvas
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2,750.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums