Rebecca Renee Photography Reviews

Rebecca Renee Photography 5
Rebecca Renee Photography 6
Rebecca Renee Photography 7

Lauren Stoll · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Becca was fun and also professional!

Becca is my favorite photographer hands down

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Rebecca Renee Photography 8
    Rebecca Renee Photography 9
    Rebecca Renee Photography 10
    Rebecca Renee Photography 11

Brianna · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome photographer!

My husband and I were very happy with the engagement photos and wedding photos that Becca took! She is very professional and captured all the amazing moments and memories in both sessions. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Rebecca Renee Photography 12
    Rebecca Renee Photography 13

Trista Matthews · Married on 05/03/2019

Great experience!

Becca was very professional and very friendly. She kept in touch with me up to the day my husband and I got married then made our special day so memorable. I love her work and can’t thank her enough for capturing every special moment.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Rebecca Renee Photography 14
    Rebecca Renee Photography 15
    Rebecca Renee Photography 16
    Rebecca Renee Photography 17
    Rebecca Renee Photography 18
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/28/2019

Rebecca was so great! I actually won my session from a giveaway she was doing over the holidays. We had no idea what to expect but she was so great with our schedule and trying to figure out the best time for our shoot. On the day of, she was super responsive and we were able to go to multiple locations with ease. She made us feel super comfortable and was able to get great shots of my Fiance and I. We loved her so much we booked her for our wedding as well. Her photos are very high quality and she really captures those candid moments that we loved in our shoot.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Morgan · Married on 02/09/2019

Great experience

I had such a great experience and my photos turned out wonderful! She was very easy going! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Kaylee Jones · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing!

Rebecca was so amazing from start to finish! She rocked our engagement session and did an even better job at the wedding. She handles stress well and takes on the day with all smiles! She was so insanely calm- even in what seemed the most stressful of situations. She helped in every way possible and helped make our day so perfect! She does great working with other people and just goes with the flow. She also helped put a smile on my face in those crazy moments. She took my ideas but also had suggestions of her own- which I greatly appreciated. She did such an amazing job, and I thoroughly enjoyed having her capture our most favorite day!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Rebecca Renee Photography's reply:

Thank you sweetie! I am so happy to hear that I brought the calm :) I had such a great time with the two of you and the entire family!

Sarabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Rebecca did my engagement photos and will be doing my wedding in October. We live in Florida, but are getting married in Tennessee. Rebecca was super flexible by being available to meet us on a weekend we could travel up to TN and to meet us out at our venue in Manchester. We had never had professional photos take before, but Rebecca was great at suggesting poses and showing us the ropes. She also got our pictures edited and back to us in less than a week! I cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding!

Sent on 02/27/2018
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful photos of our wooded fall wedding

We really enjoyed working with Becca! Finding a great photographer that we felt comfortable with was one of the most important things to me when planning our wedding. We met with Becca early on and instantly felt at ease with her. Once we got to work together I was impressed by how easy it was to communicate with her. We did our engagement shoot in January and she shot our wedding in October. The photos were beautiful and she did a good job capturing all of the details of our day. Thank you, Becca!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2018

Rebecca Renee was fantastic to work with! We felt very comfortable with her and she made the engagement session so fun. Our photos were back to us quickly and we loved all of them! We would highly recommend Rebecca Renee Photography to all our family and friends.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Kelby · Married on 09/22/2018

Fabulous wedding photographer!

Becca was wonderful to work with! My husband and I were both worried about photos as neither of us are “naturals” when it comes to taking professional photos and not something we do often. Becca did a great job of making us feel comfortable and assisting with natural poses. We were beyond thrilled with our engagement and wedding photos! We are so thankful to her and her team for a wonderful documentation of our day!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Rebecca Renee Photography's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Kelby! You two and the team at AWG events were so easy to work with :)

Eleanor Armistead · Married on 09/06/2018

Great experience

Rebecca was great! We enjoyed working with her very much! She was very helpful and her photos were great! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Hart · Married on 05/12/2018

Rebecca was an outstanding photographer for my wedding day. She was incredibly responsive to what I wanted during the planning and early correspondence, and made sure to be available and ready for just about anything throughout the day. The end result were a few posed photos, which were gorgeous, but so many beautifully shot candid pictures that truly help piece together a whirlwind of a day. If you want someone who really knows how to capture personalities and the real, genuine joy that is the foundation of a wedding, Rebecca is your photographer.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Rebecca Renee Photography 19
    Rebecca Renee Photography 20
    Rebecca Renee Photography 21
    Rebecca Renee Photography 22

Catherine · Married on 04/28/2018

Becca was awesome to work with! She was professional and our photos turned out wonderful.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Rebecca Renee Photography 23

Briana · event on 12/03/2017

Becca was great! She was flexible, professional and creative. Our pictures look amazing and the turn around time was fast.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Neena · Married on 11/11/2017

Becca is wonderful! My husband and I are pretty awkward in front of the camera to be honest and Becca made us feel sooooo comfortable. She made the process as "painless" as possible. Our photos turned out beautifully and I could not be more pleased with it all! We are still waiting for our wedding photos (just got married like, 2 weeks ago!) but our engagement pics were so stunning they legit made me CRY! The pics are romantic and beautiful without being cheesy - they are truly unique.

Stop reading reviews and just book Becca now, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Rebecca Renee Photography 24
    Rebecca Renee Photography 25
    Rebecca Renee Photography 26
    Rebecca Renee Photography 27

Alexa · Married on 10/20/2017

Becca is an absolute pleasure to work with! Taking pictures has always been a struggle for my fiancé and me, but she did a GREAT job at making us feel comfortable, natural, and at ease about the whole thing. I look at our pictures every single day because I'm OBSESSED ?? Definitely will work with her in the future! ??

Sent on 11/18/2016

Levia · Married on 10/08/2017

Rebecca is great! She is always timely with correspondence, and provides a great service at a very reasonable price. We have already taken engagement photos that turned out wonderfully. She asked what kinds of poses we wanted and made sure to capture the perfect moments. Highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2017

When starting to plan for our wedding, I was most worried about who to hire for my hair and make-up professionals, and our photographer. We spent the most time looking for a photographer that fit both my fiancé and I and the look we were going for. We just got our engagement photos back and they are A M A Z I N G! I cannot wait for her to do our wedding photography in September!

Sent on 03/16/2017
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 09/03/2017

Love our photos and our experience with becca so far!

Sent on 11/03/2016

kenzie · Married on 06/16/2017

Great to work with! Very accommodating and made sure to get the photo that we were wanting!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Maria · Married on 05/27/2017

Becca has been a pleasure to work with from the beginning. She's very responsive, professional and she delivers quality and timely photos. I will use her again and will recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Becca is amazing photographer. She has done personal shots for me, and also lots of family pictures. She is so easy to work with and is up for your ideas as well! Highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Christiana · Married on 04/08/2017

Very easy to work with! I didn't know what shots to ask for or any that I wanted. She jumped right in while I was getting ready and started setting up and taking pictures of my dress, our rings, the setting, etc. Made me feel very relaxed and comfortable!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jessie · Married on 03/25/2017

Becca was truly a gift at my wedding! She was so sweet and professional, and she worked so hard to make a priority of the shots I really wanted. I got my photos back way sooner then expected and they were all so beautiful! She dealt with my large family very calmly and during every shot she chatted and called out for our best angles. There were a lot of surprises that I felt like would have stressed her out but she was so cool about last minute changes and hiccups.

Sent on 04/13/2017