175 Poythress Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27516 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 2

About Rebecca Ames Photography

I am incredibly thrilled that you are considering me for your wedding photography! I would be honored to capture the story of your day, to document the joy, anticipation, excitement, love, and tears and to give you images that you can go on to enjoy for generations.

Follow Rebecca Ames Photography on

48 Reviews for Rebecca Ames Photography

1 User photo

Rebecca Ames Photography 1

Lindsey · Married on 05/11/2019

Outstanding photos that beautifully captured our wedding

Becci exceeded all of our expectations (which were high, as I do a fair amount of photography myself and am also very particular about how I look in photos). She is incredibly responsive and easy to work with. She takes beautiful candid photos that captured all of the emotion of the wedding day without needing to spend the day posing for photos. We did a first look with her before the ceremony, and were able to be completely present with our guests during our cocktail reception and entire wedding while still getting plenty of outstanding photos of us from the event. Becci is also so patient and kind - she even sacrificed her yellow raincoat for me, laying it on the group to preserve my dress!! I can’t say enough good things. Thank you Becci, for capturing our event so beautifully.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely the best!

We first met Becci at our friends wedding and quickly fell in love with her and the pictures from their wedding! A couple years later when it was our turn, it wasn't a hard decision about who we wanted as our photographer! Becci traveled with to Virginia for our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the photos. From our engagement photos to planning to the actually day of our wedding, Becci was easy to communicate with, relaxed and on the day of our wedding felt more like a friend than a vendor. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Eleanor

Eleanor · Married on 04/27/2019

Lovely photos, taken by a kind and professional team

We loved working with Becci for both our engagement photoshoot and our wedding! Becci is warm and kind and did a great job of putting us at ease throughout all of the picture-taking. From creative pics of our treehouse venue to more traditional formal portraits, her photos (and those of her second shooter) were absolutely gorgeous and captured the joy of our wedding day perfectly. We loved working with her and are so grateful to have these lovely photos as a memento of our wedding day.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Rebecca Ames Photography 2

Rebecca Ames Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,201.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,919.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

• Rev. Robin Renteria. M.Div.
    Rev. Robin Renteria. M.Div. Wedding Officiants

I worked with Becci at two weddings last summer - both very different weddings. She was an excellent photographer for both - not only taking great pictures but well able to help the couples relax and enjoy the picture taking. She also was able to get pictures of the couple and their guests unawares so that the photographs truly are candid moments capturing the joy of the celebration. I heartily recommend her.

• 175 Poythress Rd Chapel Hill, 27516 See on map