175 Poythress Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27516 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Real Weddings 2

About Rebecca Ames Photography

I am incredibly thrilled that you are considering me for your wedding photography! I would be honored to capture the story of your day, to document the joy, anticipation, excitement, love, and tears and to give you images that you can go on to enjoy for generations.

Follow Rebecca Ames Photography on

Rebecca Ames Photography 1
  • Georgia

Georgia Titcomb · Married on 10/12/2019

Becci is incredible!

Becci is a fantastic photographer! From day 1, she was professional, communicative, fun, and down-to-earth. We live in California, and she made the extra effort to meet up and get to know us when we were in town several months before the wedding. She was in touch with us before the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly, and showed up early on our day. She struck the perfect balance between directing us and just letting us do our thing, and the photos show it. Whether it was grabbing us water, patiently and professionally coordinating all the family formals (ha), or pulling out the essential Tide pen when I stained the front of my wedding dress (!), Becci was super supportive and there for us. And I haven't even mentioned the actual photos yet! They were absolutely STUNNING. We are thrilled by how beautiful they turned out and how she managed to capture the genuine emotions of the day. We just went through them all again and I nearly teared up remembering the joy and elation of the day and seeing it illuminated so brilliantly on our faces and those of our guests. I honestly can't recommend her enough -- we are forever grateful!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Lindsey · Married on 05/11/2019

Outstanding photos that beautifully captured our wedding

Becci exceeded all of our expectations (which were high, as I do a fair amount of photography myself and am also very particular about how I look in photos). She is incredibly responsive and easy to work with. She takes beautiful candid photos that captured all of the emotion of the wedding day without needing to spend the day posing for photos. We did a first look with her before the ceremony, and were able to be completely present with our guests during our cocktail reception and entire wedding while still getting plenty of outstanding photos of us from the event. Becci is also so patient and kind - she even sacrificed her yellow raincoat for me, laying it on the group to preserve my dress!! I can’t say enough good things. Thank you Becci, for capturing our event so beautifully.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely the best!

We first met Becci at our friends wedding and quickly fell in love with her and the pictures from their wedding! A couple years later when it was our turn, it wasn't a hard decision about who we wanted as our photographer! Becci traveled with to Virginia for our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the photos. From our engagement photos to planning to the actually day of our wedding, Becci was easy to communicate with, relaxed and on the day of our wedding felt more like a friend than a vendor. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Rebecca Ames Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,201.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3919
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

Real Weddings

• Rev. Robin Renteria. M.Div.
    Rev. Robin Renteria. M.Div. Wedding Officiants

I worked with Becci at two weddings last summer - both very different weddings. She was an excellent photographer for both - not only taking great pictures but well able to help the couples relax and enjoy the picture taking. She also was able to get pictures of the couple and their guests unawares so that the photographs truly are candid moments capturing the joy of the celebration. I heartily recommend her.

• 175 Poythress Rd Chapel Hill, 27516 See on map