Re:Life Films

Austin, TX View map

Cinematic Wedding Films

We are not just wedding videographers but award winning creative filmmakers. We are passionate about creating wedding films that tell your story and capture what is important to you.

Each film is crafted for the individual client allowing us to be fully creative and make a one-of-a-kind wedding video.

Packages start at $2500.

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
    Nancy Married on 11/21/2015
    My husband and I were planning a destination wedding in Austin so we weren't sure where to go in search for our vendors. We stumbled upon Jason Rude with Re:Life Films and scheduled a consultation meeting with him. He was so nice and friendly that we gave him our deposit that very day! Jason did SUCH an amazing job with our wedding video and we received so many compliments on how beautiful it turned out to be. We were also so surprised with how quickly he was able to give us our trailer/DVDs! We had a big Indian wedding and those can be a little overwhelming sometimes, but Jason was so calm and collected throughout the whole night. It was also so awesome of them to stay pretty much the whole entire night. We are forever grateful to Jason and his team for helping us capture our special day!
    Rebecca Married on 05/04/2014
    Jason and Sarah filmed my sister’s wedding two years and did an amazing job, so when we decided to use a videographer for our wedding it was an easy decision to hire them too. Wow, best decision we made! Our experience with Re:Life films was above and beyond anything we could have imagined. We got a love story video, trailer, cinematic film, and full ceremony/edited reception video (plus the raw footage); there are no words to describe how much we treasure all of these videos. Through his masterful editing, Jason knew just how to tell our story, and the story of our wedding day, in a way that brings back exactly what it felt like to be there. These videos make us so happy. We just can’t stop watching them!
    Jason goes out of his way to make his films special and unique. He offered to come to our engagement photo shoot to capture some footage to use in the love story film, and to meet our wonderful photographer so that they could build a working relationship before our wedding day. He scoped out locations for our love story video to make sure it would be easy to film and reflect our personalities. Our wedding venue was brand new so he visited ahead of time to get a feel for the space. There were so many things happening on our wedding day and Jason and Sarah did their best to capture it all (including a couple requests we made and an adventure up to the bell tower).
    Beyond the product, Jason and Sarah are such kind, fun, and professional people to work with. They are always positive and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera.
    Stephanie Married on 12/31/2012
    I picked Re:Life films after watching trailers on their website. Jason and Sarah are amazing at what they do and produce amazing work. They made every feel very comfortable in front of the camera and really just want you to be you, they'll get what they need with just that! The turn around time is great and I was just so excited when I got mine. All of my friends and family loved the trailer and even those who couldn't be there felt like they were because of the video. I would definitely recommend Re:Life films to and bride and groom. Sure this service can be seen as an "extra" costs but it so worth it. My father was iffy about the idea but when he saw the video he was happy we got Re:Life. I can't wait to see the full video, I know we'll watch it for many years to come. Thanks!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Dian Repp Dian Repp Wedding Musicians

This videographer does some of the finest work I have seen. He is thorough and professional. Jason does an excellent job capturing your special day!

Texas Old Town Texas Old Town Barn & Farm Weddings

Excellent Videographer. I would highly recommend them to all.

Austin, 78753
Location of (Re:Life Films)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding