3520 Palmer Drive, Saugatuck, MI 49453 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Ravines Golf Club

The Ravines Golf Club in Saugatuck, Michigan, offers couples an elegant and modern wedding venue combined with picturesque views of the golf course. The Michigan pine and colorful maple trees create an extraordinary rustic-country ambiance, while the indoor banquet hall boasts high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows and French doors. For a gorgeous indoor and outdoor setting for your dream day, look no further than the Ravines Golf Club.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 175 wedding guests within the banquet hall at Ravines Golf Club. Interested couples can also choose to hold their reception outdoor under a tent. The versatile space and experienced team makes this a wedding venue that can fit any style and budget.

The Ravines Golf Club is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. The venue also offers additional services like:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Outside vendors
  • Setup
  • Wireless internet

Location
The Ravines Golf Club is located 10 minutes south of Holland, Michigan near the village of Saugatuck and Lake Michigan.

Follow Ravines Golf Club on

Ravines Golf Club 7
  • Sarra

Sarra · Married on 09/27/2019

Our 9.27.19 Wedding

I absolutely loved this wedding venue from the first moment I looked through pictures. We had our heart set on getting married outside in the trees, and The Ravines ceremony site is absolutely beautiful and just what we were looking for! The reception room is lovely. Intimate and perfect for our amount of guests. I was obsessed with the farm tables that were available for us to use. We were happy to find out the food was great, considering we did not do a tasting. We received many compliments on how yummy everything was and my husband and I agree, the food was so good!
    I can't thank Mallory enough for all of her hard work. She always responded to my questions or concerns within a day and was extremely helpful with planning. She literally saved our wedding day! Unfortunately we had to move our ceremony indoors due to thunderstorms, which broke our hearts, but it worked out. We got married in front of the fireplace and the shorter aisle allowed one of my bridesmaids on crutches to be able to actually walk the aisle! Mallory made my vision of the reception come to life. The first time I walked in the reception room, it took my breath away! She always kept her cool during the craziness that was happening that day. She always made sure I was taken care of, she offered beverages between ceremony and reception when my husband and I were headed out to brave the storms to try to take some photographs. When we returned, the bottom of my dress was muddy/wet/grassy and Mallory sat on the floor for a half hour pinning my dress up for me! She is exceptional!!! I wish we could do it all again. Thank you so much, Mallory! I don't know what we would have done without you!

Sent on 10/16/2019
    Ravines Golf Club 8
    Ravines Golf Club 9
    Ravines Golf Club 10
    Ravines Golf Club 11
    Ravines Golf Club 12

Ravines Golf Club's reply:

Sarra, you are too sweet! I loved being a part of your day and ALL OF THE CANDLES!!!! It truly showcased the romantic intimate side of our space. Not to mention getting to meet your fur baby, such a sweetheart!

Christine Swift · Married on 09/14/2019

Our September 14, 2019 wedding

We loved our wedding!! The wedding coordinator, Mallory was so great to work with! We loved our wedding at the Ravines. Mallory went above and beyond the day of our wedding and was almost like another maid of honor for me. The food was amazing and the venue itself makes for great pictures. The food options were better than we could have ever asked for and the food tasted the same on our wedding day as it did during our tasting. A few of our guests mentioned the bar staff was not very friendly and few of the golfers entered the venue during our cocktail hour. That is my only complaint. Overall it was a phenomenal experience and Mallory was there every step of the way. I would not recommend this venue if you guest count is over 180.

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Ravines Golf Club 13
    Ravines Golf Club 14

Ravines Golf Club's reply:

Christine and Aaron you and your group were such a blast, I truly enjoyed being a part of your day

Ravines Golf Club Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$6,640 - $8,846
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Elopements
  • China
  • Flatware

Ravines Golf Club Price Rates

Ravines Golf Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 650.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 650.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine, Limited Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

• 3520 Palmer Drive Saugatuck, MI, 49453 See on map