Rani Lu Photography and Boudoir by Rani Lu

Rani Lu Photography and Boudoir by Rani Lu

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rani Lu Photography and Boudoir by Rani Lu

Welcome to Rani Lu Photography! I specialize in weddings, boudoir and lifestyle photography with an editorial edge. My work is classic, romantic, fun and stylish. My favorite part of my job is my love for people and watching their unique love story unfold. Being able to capture their memories and knowing that I have eternalized their day forever!! I hope to have the opportunity to meet you and to capture your unique love story.

My studio is based in San Clemente but I travel all over.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Orange County

16 Reviews for Rani Lu Photography and Boudoir by Rani Lu

3.5

Beautiful work but the absolute worst at responding to emails. Had to contact 3 times before I even recieved a response to schedule the photoshoot. Responsiveness became even worse after that

Profile Picture User6805441, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One word...amazing! I called Rani to do my boudoir shoot super last minute. She went above and beyond to help me make it happen with a very short amount of time She even scheduled the hair and makeup artist, too. (Nikki from Beauty and the Beach--very good)
I got on the phone with Rani and she gave me all these different ideas of what to wear and suggestions for themed outfits based on my fiance's interests.
I was very nervous going there since I am not very good in front of the camera. Rani made me feel so comfortable and make it fun.
The pictures turned out beautiful. I loved them so much I ended up buying them all!
Love. Love. Love
I highly recommend going to her for any photo shoot whether it's boudoir or not. She takes incredible photography plus she turns the photos around quickly.

Profile Picture User3121334, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just got my CD of images in the mail (in the most timely of manners!) and I am seriously blown away with the talent and professionalism of Rani. She did an AMAZING job! I was so nervous, as many who try Boudoir for the first time are, and Rani was so great and created such a warm, inviting and comfortable atmosphere. She makes champagne drinks, which helps with the nerves, and she is one of those people who makes you feel like you've known her (and loved her) for years. Her studio is gorgeous and she does such good job helping you pose and making you feel like a supermodel. She makes you feel so gorgeous. Katie from Beauty and the Beach is also as amazing! She is friendly and did a fantastic job, staying for touch ups and working with different looks.

I can't say enough good things about Rani, she is fantastic. Her prices are so much more reasonable then other boudoirs I'd found, and the images are 10x as gorgeous. They are so classy. Seriously, Rani is the best.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/9/13, 1 Review