2122 S El Camino Real #D, San Clemente, CA 92672 Map · Phone number

About Rani Lu Photography and Boudoir by Rani Lu

Welcome to Rani Lu Photography! I specialize in weddings, boudoir and lifestyle photography with an editorial edge. My work is classic, romantic, fun and stylish. My favorite part of my job is my love for people and watching their unique love story unfold. Being able to capture their memories and knowing that I have eternalized their day forever!! I hope to have the opportunity to meet you and to capture your unique love story.

My studio is based in San Clemente but I travel all over.

IMG6349
IMG6349
118JoiceandOlvier
IMG5900

16 Reviews for Rani Lu Photography and Boudoir by Rani Lu

One word...amazing! I called Rani to do my boudoir shoot super last minute. She went above and beyond to help me make it happen with a very short amount of time She even scheduled the hair and makeup artist, too. (Nikki from Beauty and the Beach--very good)
    I got on the phone with Rani and she gave me all these different ideas of what to wear and suggestions for themed outfits based on my fiance's interests.
    I was very nervous going there since I am not very good in front of the camera. Rani made me feel so comfortable and make it fun.
    The pictures turned out beautiful. I loved them so much I ended up buying them all!
    Love. Love. Love
    I highly recommend going to her for any photo shoot whether it's boudoir or not. She takes incredible photography plus she turns the photos around quickly.

Erin · Married on 08/09/2013

I just got my CD of images in the mail (in the most timely of manners!) and I am seriously blown away with the talent and professionalism of Rani. She did an AMAZING job! I was so nervous, as many who try Boudoir for the first time are, and Rani was so great and created such a warm, inviting and comfortable atmosphere. She makes champagne drinks, which helps with the nerves, and she is one of those people who makes you feel like you've known her (and loved her) for years. Her studio is gorgeous and she does such good job helping you pose and making you feel like a supermodel. She makes you feel so gorgeous. Katie from Beauty and the Beach is also as amazing! She is friendly and did a fantastic job, staying for touch ups and working with different looks.

I can't say enough good things about Rani, she is fantastic. Her prices are so much more reasonable then other boudoirs I'd found, and the images are 10x as gorgeous. They are so classy. Seriously, Rani is the best.

I did a boudoir shoot with Rani and absolutely loved the experience. It can be nerve-racking going into a stranger's studio to take photos of yourself in lingerie but Rani's sweet and bubbly personality put me immediately at ease. She played music and made champagne cocktails to help make the experience extra special. Katie from Beauty and the Beach did the hair and makeup, who also is so sweet and did an incredible job.

Now for the pictures - I had absolutely no idea what I was doing walking into it. But Rani is so great giving you tips, instructing you, and posing you to get the best angles for your body. She'll even show you poses herself. You could tell she works incredibly hard but also loves what she does. It was so fun feeling like a supermodel for a day and would highly recommend all women experiencing this. And I honestly believe you can't do better than Rani.

Her pricing is also very reasonable considering everything her packages include. Some other boudoir photographs may seem a bit cheaper on the surface, but maybe won't include hair and makeup, etc. Overall, boudoir ain't cheap, and to me, feeling safe, comfortable, having fun, AND getting high-quality pictures is well worth it. You won't regret it.

Award