Randy Reszka Solo Jazz Guitarist //// Ceremonies - Cocktail Hours

Randy Reszka Solo Jazz Guitarist //// Ceremonies - Cocktail Hours

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

24 Reviews for Randy Reszka Solo Jazz Guitarist //// Ceremonies - Cocktail Hours

I heard Randy playing at Chandlers in Petosky 6 months ago and was so impressed I asked for his card. I was looking for a musician for a Wedding Welcome Party we were hosting later in the year. The event going to be held under a tent at the Bay Harbor Marina, so we needed a sound that was distinctive, without being too loud.

Randy was terrific and exceeded expectations! Working with him was a delight. He was on time and ready to go, as promised, and provided a wonderful variety of music throughout the night. He is a very skilled musician and kept our guests highly entertained throughout the night with a wide variety of jazz and smooth sounds. He added a very classy touch to the evening. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture william, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Randy played music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and he was fantastic. He was extremely professional and accommodating to our requests for special songs. He really put us at ease on our wedding day! I would recommend Randy to anyone!

Profile Picture Scot, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Randy has a great variety of music and is very entertaining. would definitely recommend him to play at anyone's wedding.

Profile Picture Joe, 5/3/14, 1 Review