About Randy Miller Weddings

Always, always cherish one another!

Happiness, excitement and love are three wonderful feelings that I’ve heard while talking to couples about their upcoming ceremony and marriage.  Personalize, customize, and excellence are key words that I use while in the same conversation. I have found that in our high tech world, couples want their wedding day to be filled with the emotional connections that exemplify their relationship.

In my more than 35 years of performing wedding ceremonies, I have experienced couples who want a very formal ceremony in a sanctuary, while others are looking for something much more informal and laid-back. For you, it may be a wedding on the beach in a flowing gown and tuxedos without shoes, or a ceremony in the park where the proposal took place.  Or maybe something as simple yet meaningful as a ceremony on the back lawn of your home.

I will work with you to design into your ceremony your personalities and the loving dynamics of your relationship. My pastoral background has given me the opportunity to help couples navigate their wedding day, and also their pre-marital coaching -- the vital link between a great day and a great marriage. I look forward to hearing from you very soon - my 2018 calendar is filling up!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Counseling (11)
Non-religious (10)
Single Religion (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)

Randy was absolutely wonderful! He was so thorough, professional and helpful and really made the process of planning and executing our wedding ceremony a breeze! We highly recommend using him for your ceremony!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Attention to detail and dedication to superb customer service are hallmarks of Randy Miller Weddings. Randy guided the process and created a palpable high level of assurance. Randy established an air of confidence and comfort for our big day.

Profile Picture Darin, 12/24/17, 1 Review

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$150.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$90.00

Forever
1:00 minutes

Frederick, MD 21703   See On Map
301-529-8854 (phone)
Randy Miller Weddings is a wedding officiant from Washington, DC Metropolitan area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Randy Miller Weddings is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Washington, DC Metropolitan area wedding industry for 30+ years. We specialize in customized and beautiful weddings.