Randy Miller Weddings Reviews

107 | Frederick, MD

107 Reviews for Randy Miller Weddings

107 Randy Miller Weddings Reviews

Kaylie · Married on 09/08/2018

Randy did an amazing job and made us feel so relaxed and not so nervous. Everyone complemented us on how beautiful the ceremony was. Highly recommend him!

Linnan · Married on 09/02/2018

Randy did fantastic job to host our wedding!
    He is patient and very professional! It was a wonderful day with him giving blessing to me and my loved one.

Liz · Married on 08/31/2018

Randy was outstanding! He is such a genuinely kind person and his warm personality comes off the second you speak with him. We booked him about 6 months before our wedding and he was very good about checking in from time to time to make sure we needed anything. Our ceremony was very simple, but he pays so much attention to detail and explains things perfectly, so there was never a doubt in our minds the ceremony wouldn't go off without a hitch. Because of Randy, our ceremony was absolutely beautiful!!

• W

Will · Married on 08/24/2018

Randy provided exceptional service and guidance throughout our wedding experience. We highly recommend him to support you wedding.

April · Married on 08/03/2018

Randy was fantastic to work with! He was prompt, professional and very knowledgeable. He gave us several templates to inspire our ceremony, but he also provided flexibility for us to customize everything exactly as we wanted. Randy leaned on his years of experience to provide us with useful advice. He reminded us of every detail along the way, from getting our wedding license to ensuring that our speakers had copies of their readings. His delivery was charismatic, energetic, poised and articulate.

• Lisa

Lisa Hearn · Married on 06/29/2018

Friendly and Professional

I can't say enough about Randy! From the moment we had our initial meeting we felt at ease with him. He was easy going yet very professional. We enjoyed every interaction we had with him and are thankful we found such a genuine person to perform our wedding.

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

Randy was fantastic. We had decided on a short engagement and were pretty stressed about arranging everything. When we first met with Randy, we were impressed by his obvious experience and his calm and friendly demeanor, and were immediately certain that we had made a good choice and could relax about this aspect of the wedding.
    Randy led us through tailoring the ceremony to us so that everything would be just the way we wanted and we were extremely happy with the result.
    A lot of our wedding party came from out of town right before the wedding, so we could not hold a full rehearsal. Because of that, there were a few times when things didn’t go exactly as planned, but Randy skillfully smoothed things out and the guests didn’t even notice. The ceremony was beautiful and we had a wonderful day. We recommend Randy highly.

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2018

Randy was a wonderful officiant. From the first time we met him we knew he was the right choice for us because it was obvious he knew how to craft a thoughtful ceremony and how to make it flow effortlessly from start to finish. We really appreciated the readings and resources he supplied and the wise tips he gave us about how to speak, act, and stand. We also completed three pre-marital coaching sessions with Randy. By the time our wedding day rolled around we felt like Randy was an longtime, treasured friend. If you want your wedding ceremony to be smooth, elegant, and easy, we highly recommend choosing Randy as your officiant!

Courtney · Married on 12/31/2017

Randy was absolutely wonderful! He was so thorough, professional and helpful and really made the process of planning and executing our wedding ceremony a breeze! We highly recommend using him for your ceremony!

Darin · Married on 12/24/2017

Attention to detail and dedication to superb customer service are hallmarks of Randy Miller Weddings. Randy guided the process and created a palpable high level of assurance. Randy established an air of confidence and comfort for our big day.

Kelsey · Married on 12/16/2017

When we first met with Randy, he spent 2.5 hours with us at a local Starbucks getting to know us and walking through what the day would be like if we went with him as our officiant. Throughout the entire process, Randy was always like this, he always took his time and really got to know us. We felt like we also got to know Randy a little bit more after each meeting, which we liked since he was the one that would be marrying us. On the day of the rehearsal, he made sure to walk through the ceremony efficiently and was very specific. On the actual wedding day, Randy made sure to come check in with us and make sure there wasn't anything we needed. During the actual ceremony one of the groomsmen kids wanted to be with him, and Randy really went with the flow. He made our ceremony unique and enjoyable. Randy even mailed in our marriage license for us after the wedding and took one thing off of our plate. He was truly amazing to work with.

Chris · Married on 12/16/2017

I can't say enough good things about Randy. He was so personal, friendly, and accommodating. The premarital counseling allowed us to get to know each other and made for a personal ceremony that you'd never expect from someone you've only ever even talked to less than a dozen times. The ceremony was amazing. Ht interwove personal stories from our brief time together with laughter and just the right amount of reverence. My mother (who was a little upset we weren't doing a traditional church wedding) was even pleasantly surprised.

Randy was amazing!!!

Elyce · Married on 11/04/2017

"Your wedding ceremony was the best ceremony I have ever seen" is something I have heard over and over again by almost all of our guests. Stop looking and book Randy Miller as your officiant. Searching for an officiant can be difficult and stressful because you are basing your decision off of reviews and websites. We attended a wedding after we got engaged where Randy was the officiant and I was blown away by how amazing their ceremony was. There was no more searching or hesitation, I knew he was the one I wanted to marry us. Randy is extremely professional and incredible at what he does. He really tries to get to know you and your partner before the wedding and makes you feel at ease about everything. When something goes unplanned by guests or a bride that can't stop crying he knows exactly what to do to make everything flow. I truly don't know why anyone would use someone else. Do yourself a favor and book Randy Miller as your officiant.

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2017

Randy was magnificent. After sitting down with him for our first initial meeting, we felt like we knew him and he knew us. He is easy to get along with, provides a lot of insight and wisdom as well as passion for what he does. We really could not have chosen a better officiant for our big day. He made us feel comfortable and coached us along the entire process, I would recommend Randy's officiating services to anyone and everyone!

• bcoffman

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

We recently used Randy for our Oct wedding in Leesburg. When we first met him, my husband and I immediately felt comfortable, and knew he'd be perfect to officiate our ceremony. He was not only professional, but very personable. He worked with us to create a very personal ceremony that did not feel cookie cutter at all. We had so many of our guests comment on how wonderfully the ceremony went, and we owe so much of that to Randy! I cannot say enough good things about him. Do yourself a favor and book him NOW!

Hillary · Married on 09/30/2017

Randy Miller was a great officiant for our wedding in Washington, DC! He was very knowledgeable about the differences between the various jurisdictions he is licensed in and what steps we'd need to take in order to get married in the District.

In addition to his knowledge of the technical process, he also was very thorough. He collaborated with us to ensure we had exactly what we wanted for our wedding ceremony and made it a tailored fit. Before our wedding day, Randy walked us through the ceremony in detail to ensure that we felt comfortable with it. We really appreciated the level of detail he provided us - it helped to calm our nerves before the big day!

After our wedding we had several family members and guests tell us how great they thought Randy was during the ceremony - he was very professional and also brought levity to just the right moments.

We were very pleased with Randy and the officiant services he provided for us and we'd highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the DMV-area.

• FutureMrsL

Alyssa · Married on 09/02/2017

Randy was fantastic. He made our non-traditional, non-religious ceremony perfect. All of our guests raved about how fantastic our ceremony was and how it was perfect for my husband and myself.

He spent so much time with me and my husband and my parents prior to us even booking him to explain how everything would go and to ease everyones nerves.

I couldn't imagine anyone else doing our ceremony.

I would recommend Randy 100%!

Greg & Kristin · Married on 07/22/2017

Randy was the perfect officiant for our wedding! I had originally met him one of the FABNET shows and he left a great impression. My fiancé and I followed up with a meeting and we knew immediately he was the perfect choice. He worked with us a lot leading up to the wedding on different "script" options, reading options, etc. He was wonderful throughout the rehearsal and the ceremony, couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Amy · Married on 07/02/2017

He was such a great officiant. You can tell he really enjoys doing this which makes it even better. He was super helpful with different ceremonies to choose from, and had a bunch of resources to help personalize the ceremony as much as we wanted. Just loved him!

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I met Randy and his wife, Patty, at a bridal expo shortly after we got engaged. Even after only a few minutes of talking with them, we were very impressed by Randy's professionalism and expertise. Randy far exceeds his competitors in terms of the wealth of experience that he offers and his ability to see how the ceremony fits into the "bigger picture." He offered several tips that we wouldn't have thought of on our own (ie, asking guests to refrain from taking pictures with their phones during the ceremony and holding the first kiss for 3 seconds so the photographer can get the perfect shot). He was also very patient with us during the rehearsal, taking the time to walk us through every detail of the ceremony and answering all of our questions. Randy not only performed a beautiful ceremony that respected our secular beliefs, but he also coordinated with the other vendors so that all of the moving parts worked together in harmony. I strongly recommend Randy's services.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Randy Miller Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Katie, it was my privilege to be a part of your special day!

Brittany · Married on 05/27/2017

Randy was fantastic! We started planning out wedding from South Africa so I used wedding wire to select the best vendors and he did not disappoint! Randy was very responsive and presented us with a beautiful script for our ceremony. On the rehearsal day he walked us through the process smoothly and quickly which my husband appreciated as well. On our wedding day he was calm, witty, and professional. Everyone raved about how perfect he was for us and for our celebration. I took a chance selecting someone online that I had never met before and he turned out to be a dream! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Thank you!

Bladen · Married on 05/13/2017

Randy was excellent. My wife and I used him as both an officiant as well as a premarital counselor. When we had our first in person meeting before hiring him, he took the time to help brainstorm some ceremony ideas and to offer some advice, even before we had chosen him as our officiant! Planning our ceremony was painless with Randy and he was always helpful and quick to respond to questions. After the wedding, our guests raved about our officiant and the ceremony and I would highly recommend Randy Miller to anybody searching for an officiant for their wedding (as I was 10 months ago).

Sent on 06/05/2017

Randy Miller Weddings's reply:

Thank you, it was my honor!

Danielle · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I live in California and were getting married in Maryland, so when we were trying to find an officiant, we couldn't meet with anyone in person. Randy made it very easy for us to schedule a Skype meeting with him, despite the time difference, and made us feel very comfortable choosing him as our officiant. Throughout the entire process he offered a lot of resources, was very responsive to emails, and was very careful to make sure that we had considered every detail. I went into planning the ceremony not really caring about it too much, but in the end, I really felt like it perfectly reflected who my husband and I are as a couple; Randy was a very important part of making that happen.

Tim · Married on 04/29/2017

We cannot say enough about the value that Randy Miller brought to our wedding preparation and special day. He is extremely knowledgeable, and his savvy reflects a calming presence on the entire process. We met him over a year prior to our wedding day and in the first meeting he gathered enough information to briefly run through what the ceremony would look like. Randy is organized, and makes timely suggestions while also allowing us to make our ceremony exactly how we wanted it to be. He ran a brilliant rehearsal to make sure our wedding party knew precisely when/where they needed to be. Randy Miller is great at what he does and my wife and I hope to keep in touch with him for years to come because he is a genuine, pleasant man.