Nashville, TN 37209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Randy Cuba Music

Born and raised in the South, Randy Cuba has been playing acoustic guitar for 10 years. Randy has been performing as a solo artist for the past 5 year, between several popular venues as well as traditional and nontraditional weddings around the southeast. Randy loves what he does and is sure to provide any client with the upmost professionalism and quality one should deserve for the most important day of their life.

A song list of about 300 songs is available to choose from, or songs can also be learned per request.

Also Upon request, Randy can be accompanied by many other instrumentalists ranging from Upright Bass, Violin, Piano to percussion.

For a custom quote: Email Randy@Randycuba.com

Randy has won The Couples Choice Award for 2015 and 2016!

Follow Randy Cuba Music on

fp8 0371 51 598901
fp8 0371 51 598901

• Videos 6

33 Reviews for Randy Cuba Music

• Andrew

Andrew · Married on 04/12/2019

Would give more than 5 stars if possible!

Randy did an incredible job at our wedding at Allenbrooke Farms in April! He played beautifully throughout the ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests absolutely raved about him, and thought he was the perfect touch on our perfect day. Randy gave us a long list of songs he was able to play while also being open to learn new songs if needed. I don't think you could find anyone in Nashville for the talent and value that Randy brings. We were so happy to have him as a part of our day and would recommend him to anyone who asked!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 11/24/2018

The best!!

My husband and I contacted Randy about performing during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in November of this year. He was WONDERFUL!! Quick to respond, always available, willing to go over and above to make our day perfect. He learned a few songs at our request and sent us recorded samples ahead of time to make sure we liked them. He was also willing to work with just a few suggestions from us and compose his own list to play during the wedding prelude and cocktail hour. This made our jobs so easy!! He has a massive list of songs he has already performed that he sent out to us for suggestions way ahead of time. He set up the sound system flawlessly for us and the officiant, and he was even willing to pick up a lapel mic to rent the day of my wedding so I didn't have to worry about one extra errand on my wedding day. I would choose this artist a million times over. Guests loved him! My husband and I are so happy Randy was a part of our day!! Great guy. Amazing artist. Definitely using him again if he's available for our 5 or 10 year anniversary!!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Jamie · Married on 10/22/2017

Randy played our wedding in Spring Hill, TN at the Barn at Allenbrooke Farms. He performed during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He was such a delight to work with! He sounds great in his videos posted online but sounds even better in person! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great he was. Also, Randy's professionalism is unmatched. We booked him for our wedding about a year in advance. As our wedding date approached, Randy was actually the first to reach out to me to select the songs that would be played at the wedding. He has a long song list to choose from that covered many genres of music. I had a hard time narrowing down what songs for him to play because there were so many great songs to choose from. He even learned how to play a song that was special for me and my husband. On the day of the wedding, he even arrived plenty early to set up to make sure everything sounded great. At the end of the night, he even gave us a homemade wedding gift. If you are looking for a musician for your wedding, stop searching. Randy is it!

Sent on 10/27/2017

• All About You Entertainment
    All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

We love listening to Randy sing and play his guitar! He is perfect for you ceremony and your reception. He is very versatile and a great person too!

• Nashville, 37209 See on map