Randall Art Gallery

• Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport

1 Reviews for Randall Art Gallery

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

What an amazing place to have your reception! As soon as we stepped foot in the door of Randall Gallery we knew this would be the place we would celebrate our wedding. The venue itself is so unique and the staff was fantastic. Joe, Mark and Debbie were on top of everything. Anytime I had any questions, phone or email, I always received answers very promptly, which I really appreciated. They put me at ease and helped me with as much as they could, which is hard for me to relax because I am such a planner. The venue itself has some pretty neat artwork and my guests really enjoyed the whole night. The food was delicious, so compliments to the chef. Had a lot of my friends and family come up to me or my parents and tell me this is the most fun they have ever had at a wedding and that is a true testament of Randall Gallery. Had a cousin that was engaged at the wedding and they had a blast and enjoyed every moment, and are looking to book Randall Gallery for their wedding. They were very accommodating and I would highly recommend Randall Gallery.

Sent on 10/14/2015

• Saint Louis See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Randall Art Gallery)