1400 Market Street, Saint Louis, MO 63103 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Peabody Opera House

Voted one of America's Best Venues by Brides Magazine three years in a row!

Celebrate the happiest day of your life at Peabody Opera House. Located in the heart of downtown St. Louis, the classical elegance of Peabody Opera House has played host to some of the city’s greatest moments, making it the perfect place to host your unforgettable event.

With our adaptable floor plan and on-site event managers, we have everything you need to plan one of the biggest celebrations of your life.

Follow Peabody Opera House on

09 07 17 46 38
leyton 0412

8 Reviews for Peabody Opera House

Crystal · Married on 04/14/2018

Peabody Opera House was the BEST venue we could have possibly picked for our wedding reception in St. Louis! My now husband and I really wanted a space that was beautiful, managed well, and lent it self to some really limitless design elements. Our experience at Peabody was the best we could have hoped for. We worked with Amber in coordinating every detail and she could not have been more helpful, knowledgeable, and perfect. In coordinating everything, she was very responsive, she knew the space like the back of her hand, and she had great recommendations for vendors as well as our layout. We felt like we were in extremely great hands as everything came together and on the big day, Amber and her team were very attentive to all of our requests. We also worked with Courtney in catering the food and the food was absolutely delicious. Everything turned out like a dream and we owe a huge thank you to Peabody Opera House staff who truly went above and beyond to make our big day go perfectly! If you book Peabody Opera House for your big day, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/29/2018

There are not enough good things to say about the Peabody Opera House. I wish I could give more than 5 stars! As a bride, everything was taken care of for me throughout the entire evening. I had a personal "butler", that took care of me from the moment we walked in. He pulled my chair out, made sure my glass of wine was never half empty, put a cover over my dish when I took my daughter to the bathroom so that my food wouldn't get cold, even danced with me at the end of the night! I had to worry about nothing, it was a dream come true! The level of service they provided to myself and my guests was unmatched. There was no request that we made that they couldn't fulfill. We had hired a wedding coordinator, that did not do her job whatsoever. The beginning of my day was rather stressed. But the moment I showed up to the Peabody, Stephanie and her team put my mind at ease and I didn't have another care in the world the rest of the evening.

The food was terrific; we've had countless guests tell us (that night and since... almost a year later!) that our wedding food was the best they've ever had. They offered special options for different diets (gluten-free, vegetarian), and the guests who had these options RAVED about how great the food was, even though it was different than the other guests. Every single person on the staff was helpful, kind, fun, energetic, and made sure we were well taken care of. Looking back on the day, almost a year later, I truly couldn't have been happier with how our reception went, and we owe that all to the Peabody!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Meghan · Married on 08/08/2015

I cannot say enough good things about the Peabody Opera House as a wedding venue! We held both our ceremony (in the Ticket Lobby) and reception (in the Grand Hall) at the venue in August 2015. The building is simply gorgeous and our guests could not stop commenting on the architecture (especially the Peabody Lounge where we had cocktail hour). It looks fantastic in pictures - sophisticated and classic. But the best part is the employees. Amber and her team were a dream to work with from beginning to end!! They went above and beyond every step of the way. They coordinated so much for us and made the planning process a dream. The food was fantastic - many guests commented (and continue to comment) on how good the steak was (which is often hard to get right when cooking for that many people). Overall, the Peabody greatly exceeded my expectations! I am so, so happy we chose this as our venue.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Peabody Opera House Pricing

Peabody Opera House Price Rates

Peabody Opera House FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 26.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

• 1400 Market Street Saint Louis, 63103 See on map