Ramada Limited Huntington

Huntington, WV View map

At the Ramada Limited Hotel and Convention Center, we are dedicated to making your event a remarkable and one of a kind experience. Your personal attendant will be on hand to help you with every aspect of planning your time with us. With the staff at the Ramada, you can be sure that no detail is too big or too small for us to manage.

Have a picture perfect design in mind already? At The Ramada, there is no limit on style. We provide you the facility and you have the freedom to choose your layout, theme, flavor, and the experience you want for you and your guests. We make your visions a reality.

With over 5,000 square feet of space available, we can offer you an array of options and custom tailor them to your needs. We will provide a space for any group from just a few people up to 200.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Clean Up
Set Up

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

Brandon Married on 09/01/2012
    4.4 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    I'd DJed many events at this venue. Always a pleasure to work with the staff! Very easy going! Also one of the few venues in the Tri-State that allows clients to bring their own catering, which makes it one of the best values!

Ramada Limited Huntington's reply:

Thank you Brandon for your feedback. It is always a pleasure working with you! I sure hope we can get you in here more for the 2013 season!
    Katura Married on 10/13/2007
    4.4 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Held my reception here and also stayed here it was a great reception area but getting my reservations for my guest was a big problem but it was fixed very quick.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Suzcatering,Inc. Suzcatering,Inc. Wedding Cakes

Since this venue opened I have catered many events at Ramada Limited Huntinington. They have always been wonderful to work with. Very helpful, clean and attractive banquet room and plenty of free parking. Would highly recommend Ramada Limited Huntington for Wedding Receptions or any other event.

Sweet Confections Sweet Confections Wedding Caterers

I have catered several events at this reception facility. They have always treated myself and my staff with respect. They are easy to work with and I recommend them for any special event.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
3094 16th Street Road Huntington, WV, 25701
Location of (Ramada Limited Huntington)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding

Wedding Venues