Raksha's custom cakes

Raksha's custom cakes

About Raksha's custom cakes

Caking Edible Art

Raksha's Custom Cakes is fully licensed and insured caking place located in Aldie, VA. We are specialized in unique and delicious wedding cakes, chandelier cakes and special party cakes. Every cake is personalized and different according to one personality and dreams. We encourage and request you to bring your ideas so we can make that happen. We bake cakes and make our icing from scratch. Hence the end results looks and taste great at the same time. I am a baker, cake decorator, civil engineer, art lover and a mom.

My interest towards construction and art made me take a step in to this cake decorating world. I took many cake decorating classes/courses and mastered caking skills. After creating unique cakes, I was unable to stop learning and creating more edible wonders.

Cakes these days don’t sit in the corner of a party waiting to cut and eat. They are center piece of a celebration. If you want to customize and personalize your centerpiece you are at the right spot. Contact us to book your free consultation and tasting appointments

Categories: Wedding Cake

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Private Tastings (1)
Nut Free (1)

I had an amazing experience with Raksha's Custom Cakes. I genuinely suggest this to anyone who wants their party to be perfect in everyway! Anusha makes exquisite variety of cakes valuing each intricate detail mentioned by the customer. My first encounter was at a birthday party where I was spellbound by the beautiful cake she made and tasting such delicious cake I couldn't forget the thought of it after that day. When my friend's wedding was coming up in few days, I recommended Raksha's cakes to my friend and she and her family are so glad till date for taking my word. I can't just tell how astounded people were looking at the beauty of the cake. Her work really received a laudable response!!
-- Sirisha Varla

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sirisha, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Raksha's custom cakes and her team was such a pleasure to work with for my wedding cake. I first had the opportunity to see her perform her magic was for my bridal shower cake, which was not only stunning but also delicious! She was extremely easy and pleasant to work with and really listened to what I wanted. She replicated the sample design I showed just the way I wanted. All my guests loved the cake and had so many good things to say. I can't wait to try another one of her designed cakes! Not to mention, she's got delicious flavors and filling to choose from :) I would highly recommend her for anyone looking to get a cake made for any occasion.

Profile Picture Navneet, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Raksha's custom cakes Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Cake Toppers
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1501683611 befb284e118c0cc0 1501521094015 rcc cake 2

Free Anniversary cake

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
You doesn't have to freeze your top tier for your one year anniversary celebrations. Contact us 2 months before your anniversary and we will make a free FRESH ^' round anniversary cake.
#WW6710a330402b933b