450 Groce Rd, Ronda, NC 28670 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 10 to 250
Availability Check your date

About Raffaldini Vineyards

Villa Raffaldini is a 6,000 square foot event venue inspired by villas in Mantua, Italy, home to the Raffaldini family. Villa Raffaldini features traditional Italian art, architecture and event space on the two levels. Enjoy panoramic views of the Blue Ridge and Brushy Mountains from inside the villa and outside on the balconies and landscaped terraces. Villa Raffaldini provides a gracious and expansive setting for your special day and can accommodate up to 250 guests using indoor and outdoor space.

On the northern side of Villa Raffaldini is a large piazza with a beautiful fountain reminiscent of the intimate settings found in villages throughout Italy. Nearby the piazza are the Montepulciano vines carrying beautiful and aromatic purple grapes during the height of the harvest season. On the southern side we planted specially selected olive trees, noted for their beautiful silver and green leaves as well as delicious oils. Scattered throughout the pathways surrounding the Villa are roses, lavenders, rosemary bushes and fig trees.

Follow Raffaldini Vineyards on
raffaldini vineyards winery ronda nc bc1dc112 9f36 4a1c a1fe d1e51dd35d0d 818c52eca3fc4bc981be79f06d243cde 51 208813 1557951485
portfolio 1 51 208813 1557951418
megandavidwed431
mg132
Raffaldini Vineyards
raffaldini vineyards winery ronda nc 55420124 21df 4e23 8b6f 94fd3bc84144 51 208813 1557951525
september 2012 buyna gold wedding piazza setup
megandavidwed643
portfolio 1 51 208813 1557951418
megandavidwed431

17 Reviews for Raffaldini Vineyards

Olivia at Raffaldini Vineyards was wonderful to work with. She always kept us informed and bent over backwards to make everything perfect. The venue was spectacular, looking out over the vineyards! Their wines are superb, not that sweet stuff.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

I don't think there is enough space on this page to write about how wonderful our wedding was at Raffaldini Vineyards! My husband and I got engaged at the vineyard and for a year and a half talked about how gorgeous the place is-I don't think any of our friends and family understood the word "gorgeous" until they saw the venue! The package we went with was a little pricier than I originally wanted to spend on a venue but in the end it was worth every single penny spent!

We worked specifically with Magan and she was absolutely wonderful to us the entire process. She was very professional but laid back and very open to any ideas or questions we had. She was very responsive whenever I had to email her with my silly questions and although we unfortunately were not able to see her the day of the wedding I knew the entire staff would be wonderful and that she had left us in good hands! I only had the chance to talk to a couple of bartenders that evening but they were equally nice and fun to talk to, overall a great group of people to work with!

I will still say the best part of the vineyards (aside from their delicious wines, by far my favorite vineyard so far) is the incredible view...the villa makes you feel like you could actually be in Italy and the panoramic view of the foothills behind the vineyards is just breath taking. I knew I picked a beautiful place when all of my bridesmaids had the exact same picture in front of the vines posted the next day! I cannot thank Magan and Raffaldini Vineyards enough for their help and beautiful venue and I look forward to visiting the venue (this time to relax!) in the future!

Sent on 06/03/2016

• What catering services do you offer? Outside Cake
  • What event items are available? Chairs

• Weddings by the Vine
    Weddings by the Vine Wedding Planners

Raffaldini Vineyards & Winery is one of my absolute favorite vineyard venues for several reasons - beautiful landscaping, Italian style villa with a fabulous piazza and amazing views! They have an awesome staff and an variety of wines to choose from for events. I love working with them, and they are always professional and attentive to clients.

• 450 Groce Rd Ronda, 28670 See on map