3200 Bliss Trail, Stem, NC 27581 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 300
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Vino Oasi, LLC

Welcome to Vino Oasi where we bring your event to life.

Founded in 2013, Vino Oasi is the relaxing destination for your personal, family, youth, non-profit and corporate events. The founders have a genuine appreciation for entertaining, enjoying what nature has to offer and most importantly, having fun. Our event center is a venue which can host weddings, receptions, birthday parties, fundraising events for non-profits, family or class reunions, church gatherings and more!

The View

The first half-acre of grapevines were planted in April, 2014 and 2015 and will not only produce great wine but the vineyard will become a favorite back drop for your special moments. A nearly 2 mile winding trail around the 95-acre property is perfect for bike riding, exploring with youth groups and fun runs and walks. Two ponds surround the event venue- one with a special walking bridge where you can gaze in awe at the sunset and the vineyard.

The Vino Barn

Guests will enjoy a heated and cooled enclosed building with space for over 250 seated guests. Enjoy the view of one of our ponds while you lounge on the covered porch during your special event. Inside awaits indoor bathrooms, catering kitchen and a built-in bar. The facility includes seating and tables for your special day.

Follow Vino Oasi, LLC on

9a1cc51287f08914 1525753923 25dd226569ead862 1525753918993 2 19092956 192060401

5 Reviews for Vino Oasi, LLC

Raven Durham · Married on 10/12/2019

Thomas Wedding

Vino Oasi was absolutely wonderful for our wedding venue! Amanda Reese basically acted as our wedding coordinator. She helped set up all the pumpkins I brought for the aisles, the chalkboards I had for the gift table and memorial table, the table numbers, and seating chart. She was super responsive whenever I had a question about anything over email and was there whenever I needed her. Vino Oasi ended up being the perfect place for us. If you ever plan on hosting a big event, defiantly consider Vino for the place! 100% would choose them all over again! I cannot wait to see our pictures!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Paige · Married on 10/07/2017

Lisa was such a delight to work with! I was a bride with a million questions and probably repeated questions but Lisa answered everything in a timely manner and never seemed flustered. They were very flexible with our schedule and requests. They kept us in the loop with everything and did everything they could to make sure my day ran smoothly. The venue its self is simple yet stunning, and fit everybody and everything we needed for a successful wedding. If I had to do my wedding all over again there are a few things I would change but the venue would not be one of them. I highly recommend Vino Oasi if you want a relaxing and beautiful wedding from the start of planning until the end of your big day!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kelli · Married on 05/06/2017

My wedding could not have been more perfect at Vino Oasi! I can't say enough wonderful things about the owners or thank them enough for all their hard work. Throughout the process they were so flexible with answering my questions, allowing me to bring vendors out to help with our vision and being there on the day of to make sure EVERYTHING was in place. Between them and my planner, any hiccups were resolved immediately before I could even have a chance to notice. It was comforting to know that they were around to assist as well as have a good time!

It is obvious that this is their passion because they are so hands on throughout the planning and day-of! They have thought of everything when it comes to accommodations and our guests were so thankful and comfortable. Plus, the new updated porch is breathtaking and a must see in person!

The beautiful grounds provide different options for ceremony/cocktail hour/reception which was so much fun to plan out during our tours. With multiple options available, we were able to create a wedding that fit our personalities and our guests.

We loved everything about Vino Oasi and highly recommend heading out to take a look for yourself!

Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Vino Oasi, LLC Pricing

Vino Oasi, LLC Price Rates

Vino Oasi, LLC FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 3.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Barn
    Winery
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Bar Services
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Audio Equipment
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Decor
    Furniture
    Photo booth
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access

• 3200 Bliss Trail Stem, 27581 See on map
    9192384078 (Phone number)
    Tours by appointment.
    Location of (Vino Oasi, LLC)