1-500
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Vino Oasi, LLC

We Bring Your Event to Life

Welcome to Vino Oasi where we bring your event to life.

Founded in 2013, Vino Oasi is the relaxing destination for your personal, family, youth, non-profit and corporate events. The founders have a genuine appreciation for entertaining, enjoying what nature has to offer and most importantly, having fun. Our event center is a venue which can host weddings, receptions, birthday parties, fundraising events for non-profits, family or class reunions, church gatherings and more!

The View

The first half-acre of grapevines were planted in April, 2014 and 2015 and will not only produce great wine but the vineyard will become a favorite back drop for your special moments. A nearly 2 mile winding trail around the 95-acre property is perfect for bike riding, exploring with youth groups and fun runs and walks. Two ponds surround the event venue- one with a special walking bridge where you can gaze in awe at the sunset and the vineyard.

The Vino Barn

Guests will enjoy a heated and cooled enclosed building with space for over 150 seated guests. Enjoy the view of one of our ponds while you lounge on the covered porch during your special event. Inside awaits indoor bathrooms, catering kitchen and a built-in bar. The facility includes seating and tables for your special day.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Lisa was such a delight to work with! I was a bride with a million questions and probably repeated questions but Lisa answered everything in a timely manner and never seemed flustered. They were very flexible with our schedule and requests. They kept us in the loop with everything and did everything they could to make sure my day ran smoothly. The venue its self is simple yet stunning, and fit everybody and everything we needed for a successful wedding. If I had to do my wedding all over again there are a few things I would change but the venue would not be one of them. I highly recommend Vino Oasi if you want a relaxing and beautiful wedding from the start of planning until the end of your big day!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding could not have been more perfect at Vino Oasi! I can't say enough wonderful things about the owners or thank them enough for all their hard work. Throughout the process they were so flexible with answering my questions, allowing me to bring vendors out to help with our vision and being there on the day of to make sure EVERYTHING was in place. Between them and my planner, any hiccups were resolved immediately before I could even have a chance to notice. It was comforting to know that they were around to assist as well as have a good time!

It is obvious that this is their passion because they are so hands on throughout the planning and day-of! They have thought of everything when it comes to accommodations and our guests were so thankful and comfortable. Plus, the new updated porch is breathtaking and a must see in person!

The beautiful grounds provide different options for ceremony/cocktail hour/reception which was so much fun to plan out during our tours. With multiple options available, we were able to create a wedding that fit our personalities and our guests.

We loved everything about Vino Oasi and highly recommend heading out to take a look for yourself!

Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Kelli, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar

This venue is so beautiful. We fell in love with it as soon as we saw it. All of the amenities and services provided by the owners made planning so simple and easy. We had a wonderful experience and would suggest this as a wonderful place for a wedding or any event.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Vino Oasi, LLC Pricing