Rae Marshall Photography

Kailua, HI View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Aloha <3 Don't let your priceless Hawaii memories be forgotten

I remember planning my own wedding day like it was yesterday (okay just a few years ago). I LOVE planning, but it was easy to get overwhelmed with endless options and decisions to make. If you're looking for the right photographer for this once in a lifetime milestone, let me help see if I'm the perfect fit for you and the day of your dreams.

My name is Rae and I'm a creator of documentary, romantic, beautiful photographs. I've been photographing for 13 years and I love capturing wedding days the way they should be captured. What does that mean? Your images should showcase the moments that matter, the emotions that were felt, the people who showed up and the beauty of the island.

I am still pinching myself that I live on Oahu, a beautiful island paradise in the middle of the ocean. I know all the amazing places for photographs here and I've done so many weddings that I can predict important moments before they happen. Don't worry about feeling awkward in front of the camera, I guide you through every step of the way.

My style is for free spirited people who believe in romance and love the look of natural light.

It's important to choose a wedding photographer who you can trust with your memories and moments that cannot be replicated. I have photographed hundreds of couples and events and know the ins and outs of how to get amazing images in every situation, every single time.

So leave your heart in Hawaii and trust me to capture the rest. Contact me now about your once in a lifetime wedding day or Hawaii visit!

• Ellie
    Ellie J. Married on 07/10/2020

Saved the day after changed wedding plans!

I want to scream from the rooftops how happy I was with hiring Rae for our small ceremony, so I think I will!! Dealing with Covid during our wedding day planning was such a huge letdown, as we wanted to have our friends and family with us for our wedding day.

Well things change, and we decided to go for a small beach elopement instead because we just wanted to be married. I didn't know where would be best, but Rae not only helped with choosing our location, but best time of day for lighting and knew the perfect officiant recommendation for us.

The photos came out beautiful and so quick too! I am amazed at how she managed to make me look good even when I get nervous about my arms, all while capturing what is meaningful to us. OMG what are you waiting for!
  • Krista
    Krista P. Married on 06/11/2020

Perfect Alternative to a big wedding day!

Rae was simply amazing for our elopement this past year. She was beyond knowledgable about the island, lighting, and how to make sure we were comfortable taking photos. I was very nervous about missing those small moments but she captured everything that I could possibly want. I would recommend Rae for couples that want photos that will be timeless throughout the years.
    Jamie C. Married on 09/10/2019

Professional and fun, and amazing results!

My husband and I decided to elope on the island of Oahu as a dream come true and were nervous about finding the perfect vendors when we hadn't been before. Rae not only gave us amazing photos we will cherish but helped plan our elopement with vendor tips, places we could get married on the beach and best time for the wedding day! I would recommend her to anyone coming to Hawaii for priceless memories!

Real Weddings

• Kirsten & Antonio
    31 photos · 10/05/2018
  • Tanner & Erin
    18 photos · 09/18/2018

Male'ana Gardens Male'ana Gardens Park & Outdoor Weddings

Rae tops the list of our preferred photographers at our wedding venue, Male'ana Gardens, because our brides and grooms are consistently delighted by her work. She beautifully captures the moment, the feeling, the joy and the connection. She is professional, easy-going, fun to work alongside and just amazing at what she does.

Kailua Road Kailua, HI, 96734
Location of (Rae Marshall Photography)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding