Radiant Vows- Rev. Robin L. Zucker, MDiv. - a professional marriage ministry

Radiant Vows- Rev. Robin L. Zucker, MDiv. - a professional marriage ministry

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

57 Reviews for Radiant Vows- Rev. Robin L. Zucker, MDiv. - a professional marriage ministry

4.7
Unitarian (3)
Single Religion (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)

3.4

UPDATE: Her response to this review speaks for itself. Having pleasant sessions with her doesn't exonerate her behavior or at our rehearsal. She made all 31 adults uncomfortable. ORIGINAL: I want to be more detailed but WW's character limit hurts. She sent our paperwork in quickly. Performed a personalized ceremony. We did the PREPARE program. Pleasant but wouldn't recommend it over premarital counseling. She was flexible when we had to reschedule our first session. After our ceremony she said we had one more session & would contact us to schedule. Never heard from her again but we did hear from the First Unitarian Church. We were told that she was "asked to leave" (I'm using their words because I do not know the full circumstances) the parish and her last day was not long after our wedding. May explain her sour mood at the rehearsal. Our photographer was told the same on our wedding day when she was crabby with him. Very alarmed at how she treated my family (antithesis of how she was during our sessions). I have a large & friendly family who has been through many wedding rehearsals, always joyful & full of laughter. She scolded my father for lightly joking around during rehearsal (typical dad stuff, saying "nope! She's staying my baby forever" when he was supposed to hand me off to my husband). Had many discussions with her regarding our party & she had the names of the children involved. She gestured to them & said in such a nasty voice, "I don't know their names." She fought with my mom & their mother because she didn't want them sitting in the front row during the ceremony & explained children were a loud distraction in weddings (all 4 children were angels during the ceremony as I knew and explained to her they would be). After, she must have felt bad because she said to me that she was just trying to get everyone organized. They were organized. She was just a bear! My family is chill and let it roll off, but I spent the evening apologizing to my wedding party.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6933931, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were so grateful to find Reverend Robin Zuker. My (now) husband and I decided on February 1 to elope on February 14. It was very important to us to have a professional marry us and someone with a religious background. We wanted to have a meaningful wedding ceremony that was personal and simple. Rev Robin responded to my inquiry within 2 days. We met 6 days later and were married by her on 2/14. It was awesome. She provided a wonderful packet that outlined all the important parts of the ceremony and then met with us to help guide our choices. Although we only talked on the phone twice and met once, we both agreed that she got to know us and performed a WONDERFUL MEANINGFUL Ceremony for us. The ceremony had everything in that we asked for as well as personal touches from Robin that made it perfect.

Profile Picture Jessica Bowser, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Unitarian

I could not imagine a more perfect officiant. Many of our wedding guests told my husband and me that our wedding ceremony was the most meaningful, personal, and all out best they have ever attended. Among Robin's important strengths, was her ability to weave together our religious views (including mine being agnostic/spiritual) and those of our parents. Further, she has experience in being a part of a blended family, and was able to guide us on how to include my teenage stepsons in the ceremony. Finally, it was evident that she can efficiently observe character traits, preferences, and the bond of a couple and the individuals within that couple. When she officiated, it was as if she had known us for years, despite us having planned the ceremony with her in three weeks or less time. She was incredibly flexible with us despite our short time table and disorganized nature. We highly recommend her. Thanks Robin!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious