7625 W. Hutchinson Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15218 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $475
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Radiant Vows- Rev. Robin L. Zucker, MDiv. - a professional marriage ministry

"What greater joy is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined together - to strengthen each other in all labor, to tend to each other in all sorrow, to share with each other in all gladness, and to be with each other in the silent moments beyond all words?"

Welcome to Radiant Vows -winner of multiple Bride's Choice awards from Wedding Wire. I am so glad you found me.

Radiant Vows is a professional marriage ministry dedicated to honoring and celebrating your unique bond and beliefs. As an ordained Unitarian Universalist minister with a masters of Divinity degree (Harvard, 2000) I have collaborated with hundreds of couples in the process of planning their non-denominational, spirit-filled, joyful, personalized weddings. Since 2006, I have proudly officiated at same-sex weddings in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania.

I have officiated in ornate churches, at the top of ski slopes, at organic farms, banquet facilities, private homes, estates, grange halls, firehouses, on Mt. Washington, and on back porches (to name but a few of the venues!)

My tradition is spiritually open and radically inclusive. You do not need to adher to any specific beliefs to be married by me.

I'm especially experienced with:

* interfaith, unaffiliated, and "spiritual but not religious" couples
* non-practicing Catholics and non-religious Jews
* agnostics, humanists & atheists
* LGBTQ Unions
* enthusiasts of yoga, meditation, art, and earth-based spirituality
* out of town couples
* second marriages and unions involving children.
* renewal of vows

One feature of my services that is different from many other officiants is that I am an experienced and trained marriage educator, mediator and counselor. For all couples, I encourage the time-tested and respected PREPARE relationship-building marriage success program to help you gain new awarenesses, deepen your bond, and strengthen the skills that will make your wedding vows a reality for a lifetime. As a professional counselor and marriage educator, I have facilitated this non-religion based program with dozens of couples.

My convenient office is located in the East End of Pittsburgh (just off the Edgewood/Swissvale exit on the Parkway/I-376). I offer a free, get-acquainted session in person or by phone or Zoom video chat (which is free) to all couples who contact me about their weddings and future marriages.

My rates are reasonable and consistent with other professional clergy. Credit card payment plan available through the free paypal system.

There is much to explore on my website: detailed information, FAQS, photos, testimonials, resources, more about the PREPARE program, and examples/inspirations from my ceremony idea book.

A photo gallery can be found under photos on my Wedding Wire profile.

Under videos on my Wedding Wire profile, you can view a slideshow of memorable and joyful images from the many weddings I officiated over the years I spent in the Boston area.

What couples are saying? Click on reviews. Here's a sample from Heather:

" Having Robin as an officiant made our wedding ceremony so special. She took the time to get to know us at our initial consultation and got to know us better while we completed the PREPARE pre-marriage counselling. Having gotten to know us, and working with us on picking readings and vows for our ceremony, she put together a truly beautiful ceremony. There was not a dry eye in the house, but there was also laughter and joy. We have had so much feedback about how personal and unique our ceremony was.

The PREPARE program is optional, but well worth it. My fiance and I were highly compatible on the testing, but it just gave us the time and motivation to think about area's where we may be less compatible and have a plan on how to deal with those, before they become a problem. It also was a nice environment to reflect on all the wonderful things that we have in our relationship. Completing this program brought us closer together and gave us a chance to spend some time reflecting on the marriage as opposed to focusing on planning a wedding.

I would strongly recommend using Robin for your marriage ceremony, particularly for interfaith or non religious couples."

As you can see, I am not a "drive-by" Officiant. You deserve more - you deserve a professional on one of the most important days of your lives.

Part of what I love about my marriage ministry is the process of truly getting to know the couples I marry, and I look forward to hearing your love story!

Best!

colontinowedding
rzescherwedding
rachelandshannon

• Videos 1

57 Reviews for Radiant Vows- Rev. Robin L. Zucker, MDiv. - a professional marriage ministry

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

I could not imagine a more perfect officiant. Many of our wedding guests told my husband and me that our wedding ceremony was the most meaningful, personal, and all out best they have ever attended. Among Robin's important strengths, was her ability to weave together our religious views (including mine being agnostic/spiritual) and those of our parents. Further, she has experience in being a part of a blended family, and was able to guide us on how to include my teenage stepsons in the ceremony. Finally, it was evident that she can efficiently observe character traits, preferences, and the bond of a couple and the individuals within that couple. When she officiated, it was as if she had known us for years, despite us having planned the ceremony with her in three weeks or less time. She was incredibly flexible with us despite our short time table and disorganized nature. We highly recommend her. Thanks Robin!

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2015

Robin was very friendly and helpful. We're so glad we decided to use her for our special day. She's an absolute sweetheart!

Colleen · Married on 07/14/2015

Robin was amazing on our wonderful wedding day. More importantly, we worked together in the planning of the wedding service to make the ceremony a meaningful and unique reflection of who we are and what our wedding meant to us, our family, and our community of friends. From interviews so she could truly learn about our feelings, to interweaving these thoughts into elegant words and radiating joy from the pulpit, Robin was so much more than we could ever explain.

Radiant Vows- Rev. Robin L. Zucker, MDiv. - a professional marriage ministry FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 475.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MD, NY, OH, PA, WV
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Alla Breve Guitar and Flute Duo
    Alla Breve Guitar and Flute Duo Wedding Musicians

Robin brings a warm, dignified and reassuring presence to any wedding or official occasion. We've had the pleasure of working with her on a number of weddings, besides having a personal connection with her dating back to Steve (the guitar half of our duo) giving lessons to her son! We look forward to working with her again in the future, and highly recommend her services.

• DJ Michael
    DJ Michael Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure of working with Rev. Robin Zucker on several occasions, while providing the music and mics for wedding ceremonies. What impresses me most is her knowledge and caring for each couple. She takes the time to get to know the bride and groom, to deliver a personal, unique and well spoken ceremony. It's always a pleasure to work with a professional in the business who takes a personal approach. I highly recommend Rev. Robin.

• DJ Raffi Music & Lighting Productions
    DJ Raffi Music & Lighting Productions Wedding DJs

Articulate, punctual, caring, and sensitive; all the qualities one looks for in someone you want to marry you.

• 7625 W. Hutchinson Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15218 See on map
    9785057245 (Other Phone Number)
    Convenient East End (Regent Square) officeBy appointment, evening and weekend hours available. 5 minutes from bus lines 61B and 63, 10 minutes from 61A. SKYPE or phone consultation from anywhere.