Washington, DC 20011 Map · Phone number

About Radiant Makeup

Radiant Makeup is a boutique makeup studio in the Washington D.C. metro area. Radiant's philosophy is that transformation -- inner and outer -- is inspiring, hopeful, and mesmerizing and our vision is to be part of your transformation.

Other couples have also viewed

Fanyacompressed
RCT0884
christina

2 Reviews for Radiant Makeup

Maria · Married on 11/03/2012

Ashley was fantastic. She did my and my bridesmaid's makeup and we all looked wonderful. My makeup lasted all and I know that wouldn't have happened if I had done it myself. She's very affordable and willing to try different things and redo something if you don't like it. I would use her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Kcrystal · Married on 06/03/2012

Ashley did an amazing job with my wedding makeup! She came to my house and tried a few looks all on me and everything looked so great! On my wedding day she was so flexible with the craziness of the day. She met me at the hair salon and did my makeup there. Without even expecting it, she wound up doing most of my bridesmaids makeup upon request of my girls and they all looked so beautiful. She offered to do touchups as well between ceremony and reception, which now I am so grateful for. I cried like a baby during my wedding so I definitely needed a little touch up here and there. I highly recommend Ashley! She's great at what she does, listens to the client, gives great suggestions, her work is amazing, she's flexible, and she really does make you feel like a princess!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Radiant Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

• Washington, 20011 See on map
    Location of (Radiant Makeup)